Lopez's drumset

heres a pic of lopez's kit...just missing a china or two lol

kit23.jpg

He, he... What did I tell you?!!

(Quoting my own post #2 above...)

["Double bass drums (!), some ordinary other stuff and...
...LOTS of small cymbals!!!"]

So why did you want a pic of the overview - just for fun,
or are you getting a similar set of your own?! :)

affinityband said:
How is that even possible. Lopez doesnt have his own distinct style, hes just like one of those drumming legends who can play just about everything. Danney carey has his own thing going on and its so unique....He should just do me.

If lopez was here now he would say "beware my para-diddle-diddle biatch"

Mind my own business my ass.... toilet paper

Bass is sexy on In The Mist She Was Standing

I am Meekayel Awkerfelt the impoopster

MARTIN LOPEZ IS BACK FOR THE NEW DVD IM MAKING LOLLLLLL CAUSE LIKE "SPECIAL PRODUCTION" IS REALLY LIKE CAMERAS AND STUFF!!! LOLLLL HEADLINING SHOW IN APRIL IT'S A MYSTERY WHAT'S HAPPENING THEN!!!! CHRONOLOGY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meekayel Awkerfelt says,
Good job on your 1000th post. It makes me happy to see some monkey say something 1000 times.

Cheers,
Meek

OpethForPresident said:
That fucking rocks thank you very much, im sorry this turned into a whos the better drummer thread. Thanks again for that sweet pic
thats not his actual kit, lol thats mine which i modeled after his, he uses premier artist birch in amber lacquer on tour, and his cymbals are from the hhx and aax line, i know he loves aaxplosion crashes and hhx chinas...and he uses that sexy premier signia marquis thats in the dvd for the ghost reveries recording, but im sure you knew that :-D

^hahahahaha LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL @ "That fucking rocks thank you very much, im sorry this turned into a whos the better drummer thread. Thanks again for that sweet pic"

when it was led opeth's drumkit, HAHAAHA LOLOLOL