Jaska's Drumset

some drummer you are

I almost laughed out loud reading this :lol: I have never played drums and i don't have no idea how to, but even i know what triggers are. And i'd say 99% of metal drummers use them (or mics). From Mike Portnoy to Joey Jordison to Paska Raatikainen.

:erk:I cant believe how noobish that first post was. I've learned a lot since about drums. Obviously i know wat triggers are now but how can Jaska have no triggers? If you listen to the start of bodom beach terror you can obviously hear that he has to have them. A normal bass drum could never have that sound without the help of triggers.

I repeat... No triggers

:erk:I cant believe how noobish that first post was. I've learned a lot since about drums. Obviously i know wat triggers are now but how can Jaska have no triggers? If you listen to the start of bodom beach terror you can obviously hear that he has to have them. A normal bass drum could never have that sound without the help of triggers.

Remember that live and studio are two totally different settings. Nobody (smart) uses triggers in the studio but that does not mean that there is nothing added to the acoustic sound later.
The mics in the studio are AKG D112 inside the bass drum and a Neumann U89 outisde.
Hi K-man, did you get the money?

Remember that live and studio are two totally different settings. Nobody (smart) uses triggers in the studio but that does not mean that there is nothing added to the acoustic sound later.
The mics in the studio are AKG D112 inside the bass drum and a Neumann U89 outisde.
Hi K-man, did you get the money?

Word, Spankz Hun. Did you get Barracuda?

And I was wondering when you were going to step up on this thread.

Woo!

I had been wondering who K-Man is for a long time now but i found him in the Blooddrunk booklet(Special thank's part) so i drew conclusion he must know the band somehow...:lol:

Edit: Sound guy,eh?

Fuck I wish! Nope, just your average everyday broke sound guy. :)

:kickass::kickass: At least yiou got a job and you get to tour with a bunch of alcoholic musicians who like to party hard, can't be that bad, amirite? Of course as in every single job in this world you'll have to work to get your money, but sure as hell a dude putting bricks together at a building will have a harder time. I would like to try that (soundguy, not the other), and I might this summer as a young band I know are planning to tour (nothing to do with big ones, just a small one around Spain that isn't still sure, but hey, you don't start doing world tours if you're not Trivium, :lol:).