lost in time....

TexasFriedCriminal

p a s s e n g e r
Nov 4, 2001
among the grey
neosophia.de
well, those of you who've allready had the doubtable pleasure of having a conversation with me might know that I'm a kind of Heavy Metal Hunter :)
so, post about the old bands whose names were lost in time, the obscure, hidden and lost treasures of metal.

here are a few of mine :

Adramelch - Irae Melanox
I cannot praise this band enough, one of the best prog metal albums ever. Adramelch hailed from Italy, recorded this grandest of albums and prompty disapeared into obscurity again.

Stormtrooper - Armies Of The Night
Us Power Metal, raw and powerful. Stormtrooper never got to release anything but their debut EP, which still stands as one of the finest in 80ties Power Metal.

more to come, if you want it :)

Reactions: Wyvern
well, those of you who've allready had the doubtable pleasure of having a conversation with me might know that I'm a kind of Heavy Metal Hunter :)
so, post about the old bands whose names were lost in time, the obscure, hidden and lost treasures of metal.

here are a few of mine :

Adramelch - Irae Melanox
I cannot praise this band enough, one of the best prog metal albums ever. Adramelch hailed from Italy, recorded this grandest of albums and prompty disapeared into obscurity again.

more to come, if you want it :)

I love that album and eventually got the next three. One of the best metal bands coming out of Italy (where usually that genre sucks), "Irae Melanox" was an album ahead of its time.

My personal vote goes for

Black Knight - "Master Of Disaster"

Amazing true heavy metal album from Canada, the band had both female and male vocalist and sadly didn't survive beyond the debut. A gem to collect.