LotFP #64 At the Printers!

Jim, two questions:

1. When is ProgPower? I'm DYING for a new fix of LotFP!!
2. How many more subscriptions do I have left for my account?

thanks,
garth

Yeah, Slough Feg - I guess I'll get to learn more about them from you than from our shitty mags over here...No they don NOT sound like Manilla Road even though the Europeans seem to want it so badly...

Occam's Razor said:
Yeah, Slough Feg - I guess I'll get to learn more about them from you than from our shitty mags over here...No they don NOT sound like Manilla Road even though the Europeans seem to want it so badly...

Weird, Scalzi says they do pretty good in Germany... and that they do a fair amount of press on the continent.

Oh, and #63 (contrary to what the order page on the site says) hasn't been printed yet... they'll be a bit out of order, uh, basically me being sneaky and careless with the numbering after my computer crash almost two weeks ago and not realizing my backups still had the roundtable as 63 and the next standard issue as 64... so the roundtable will STILL be 63 (and I'm going to resume working on that this week) but the new issue is 64.

I don't say they are not successful, but it's just that this True Metal gibberish turns down possible listeners that are going to miss an original and honest band. This retro-tag restricts the potential of Slough Feg a little, if you ask me - they are more than that.