lotus eater

not in this case, because this is white necromancy (healing, raising dead, resurrection) healing and bringing someone back to life is not KVLT. Killing someone by magicks of the black necromantic sphere, or vampirism... now THAT is KVLT necromancy.

i haven't been here in what 4 months and i come back here late on a sept night and gets tha shit scared outta me thinking i had an imposter on me hands and instead it's an old post from august 2001 that i totally forgot aboot!!!!!!:tickled:...christ have i been here that long?????..............HA D.S.M. OL' BUDDY...SO RIGHT SO RIGHT......E.C.FUKKIN' W. DID RULE ALL!!!!!!!!:D

Yah, ECW easily was the best fed of the three. Sabu was awesome. Taz's suplex's were massive. and of course, Mr Monday Night, RVD stole the show every time.

Too bad wrestling is gay as shit now and i've grown out of it....don't get me wrong though, if for some reason I stumbled upon sme ECW on TV, i'd watch the hell out of it.

Ecstatic Youth said:
Yah, ECW easily was the best fed of the three. Sabu was awesome. Taz's suplex's were massive. and of course, Mr Monday Night, RVD stole the show every time.

Too bad wrestling is gay as shit now and i've grown out of it....don't get me wrong though, if for some reason I stumbled upon sme ECW on TV, i'd watch the hell out of it.
-------------------------what if a centain person whom was recently m.i.a. until the other day said he has several shows on tape and 3 pay-per-views on tape including the last one they did and said person would dub them for a nogotiable fee??????? hmmmmm get ya interest???/ would ya like to see r.v.d. come out in his leg cast and fight with it on and backdrop (i think) someone named rhyno thru a table and then scream in pain???..p.s. i just got caught up on wwe(f) and hella yes it's as gay as gay can be!!!...send your address to my private messages thingy and we'll see what i can do when i get home in 3 weeks.....

Apart from Benoit, Jericho & Guerrero, WWE is gayer than Richard Simmons in a dress on ecstacy.

Jerry Lynn is the fucking MAN. That dude's metal. And yeah, ECW was pretty tight, apart from some junk matches. They had some really good shit in the mid-90s when Benoit was there.

NicodemiX said:
not in this case, because this is white necromancy (healing, raising dead, resurrection) healing and bringing someone back to life is not KVLT. Killing someone by magicks of the black necromantic sphere, or vampirism... now THAT is KVLT necromancy.
Not if its raising the dead as evil zombies to devour the living.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

best memory of ECW i have was from 2000. ECW Cyberslam 2000. a question/answer period in the sports bar of a local hotel. 6 guys would sit up at a booth, people would ask questions, theyd make fun of each other, tell stories, jokes... just about everyone on the roster at the time. this was when Taz (i refuse to spell his name with the extra z) did the whole "hey, i went back to ECW in new york, won the belt, wore it to WWF, went back and lost it to Justin Credible". Dreamer got screwed out of that belt!