Lou Reed & Metallica: The View (90-second Preview)

dm-913102886123.png

They should make an album with Mustaine

At least then they might sound like Metallica again lol.
Lets face it, with the exception of AJFA and the black album, most of their best songs pre the 90's was written/co written by Mustaine.

They should make an album with Mustaine

I've been saying this for years, it'd probably be pretty badass. Minus Kirk and Lars of course, it seems like those guys haven't practiced their instruments in actual decades. :Spin:

Lets face it, with the exception of AJFA and the black album, most of their best songs pre the 90's was written/co written by Mustaine.

He co-wrote like 4fucking riffs! Are you serious?

Battery, Master, Sanitarium, Orion, Damage, Creeping Death, Bells, Fade to Black ... He had like nothing to do with any if those!

He wrote/co-wrote four songs on Kill 'Em All and two on Ride the Lightning. That is all.:bah:

Dave mustaine are a great solo guitarist live hahah OMG saw them on Sweden tv when the big four was here.Was the must crappy shit i heard. So Kirk or Dave same same crappy shit if you ask me

Mustaine, Het, Newstead, ANY OTHER DRUMMER

Agree about the drummer part ( well, and newstead too)

I remember a vid of metallica playing with other drummers due to lars illness.

Lombardo, Jordison and I think there was other one in there.

Hetfield always looked at them with a smile in his face, like "whao, so playing with a good drummer is this good?"