Love my V-Amp Pro, anyone else?

I've been using 4 years a V-amp Pro for live (with a 100 watts Tube Amp) and the small V-amp 2 for my little homestudio. Recorded 2 albums with the small one (even mastered at Finnvox by Jussila), so in my opinion is a good gadget according to the price.

Take a listen of what a V-amp can do:
http://www.soulitude-web.com/main_f...oad.php?archivo=Soulitude - 05 - Solar Ghosts

Now I have changed to Line 6 Pod XT (kidney for studio) and Pro (live), and I notice the difference, better fx, many parameteres but the most important is the backing noise that in line 6 doesn't exist.

Wow. Another gem of a V-amp recording. :headbang: :headbang:

Bloodsoaked, thanks for the tip man. I haven't got the chance to buy a midi cable just yet, but i will soon. :cool:

If you liked that intrumental song, you can download full album free on the site. The rest of the album contains vocals. But WARNING, this is not as brutal as you do on BLOODSOAKED, man! I've listened to your music and it's awsome. What I do is more european power metal, with some guttural and clean vocals...

.:: The official SOULITUDE Web Site ::.

VERY COOL!!! I have listened to a few songs and I really like them. I am downloading the full CD right now. Killer stuff dude!!! I like allot of stuff not just death metal. This is a nice change of pace and killer music!!!

Peter