Low ass tuned guitar clip

Hmm, when I first played the clip it was clipping very much.. but it seems to have disappeared so guess something went wrong when it loaded the mp3.

Back to the clip, It sounds nice.. the best I have heard from you so far.

That's really weird. NOW when I listen to it for the second time, it is clipping.. But in my DAW and on iTunes, it's not.. Maybe it's dropbox?

Thanks!

no clipping for me. sounding great man, sounds like the drums are a little off in some parts though. but the overall sound is sick as hell.

Thaaankkksssss! I don't know, the guy who wrote the song say's everything is right, but it's so hard to tell. The guy is odd and sometimes I feel like some things are wrong with his music, but maybe that's just part of his music?

A Mesa what? Mesa doesn't just make one model of amplifier, you know.

Let me guess. Criminal + Treadplate.

Nice. Can I pester you into telling me which cymbals, and what kind of mixing you did on them?

Sorry I missed this one dude!

The cymbals are all first selection metal foundry cymbals. I route all of them out multichannel style, and add slight compression and a little bit of reverb to fill everything out.

The band doesn't have a drummer so, we HAD to program drums. :bah:

Sorry I missed this one dude!

The cymbals are all first selection metal foundry cymbals. I route all of them out multichannel style, and add slight compression and a little bit of reverb to fill everything out.

The band doesn't have a drummer so, we HAD to program drums. :bah:

Ahh, nice. I've been messin' around with the metal foundry cymbals for a less complicated approach on fully synthed drums... I have no way of recording drums myself (YET) and I have to program drums too. hahaha.

Ahh, nice. I've been messin' around with the metal foundry cymbals for a less complicated approach on fully synthed drums... I have no way of recording drums myself (YET) and I have to program drums too. hahaha.

I'm loving real drums more. I bet if this song was recorded with real drums (or at least real overheads) it would be 100X more energy.

God damn it.. Somebody's eating my kit-kats again. I have to go!

No clipping here, and i dunno if the guy's style is right or not for some, but the mix sounds fucken kewl \m/ (can't say much about anything 'cause i'm half deaf right now and it's been 3 days like this FUUUUU) i'd love to hear a full version, oh and with my two ears if possible. Fuck.