A very awesome guitar tone

I'm kind of impressed with the organicness of it, but other than that, it's nothing TOO special.

I find preety shitty that you say this, you have to know nothing to sit in your chair half naked and play a sloppy riff and say "hmmm... i dunno...", in the background, you have an amazing FUCKING FREE product that's been one of the best emulations since Revalver mk3, for me at least. (In fact, i think it's better than revalver in the "reality" realm, but i've never been good dialing tones in revalver)

It is a good tone overall though.

Man you have to let people say that, let them tell you a millon times that your stuff is fucking amazing, then you can start telling that to yourself.

For those of you who don't like it... Sorry? Not going for the sturgis sound at all.

Who? I personally came to this forum because of Andy's mixes, Sturgis is good in his stuff we all know but, why do you bring him to your thread?

Yes. I use real stuff too, but that doesn't mean you can't have a library of amp sims as well.

Like I said, I was testing out the program. You don't like it, I don't really either, now that I listen. The fact that you don't take me seriously is your own problem. My productions are worth taking seriously if you get past the "ssl" BS.

it's not the ssl BS at all, it's the way you carry yourself, dude. i have no opinions on your tones OR your mixes.

I only dislike your demeanor. It's off putting and comes across in a very mocking and crude way.

Food for Thought, I suppose..

it's not the ssl BS at all, it's the way you carry yourself, dude. i have no opinions on your tones OR your mixes.

I only dislike your demeanor. It's off putting and comes across in a very mocking and crude way.

Food for Thought, I suppose..

+1