A very awesome guitar tone

What did you use to get the sound?

I quite like it, in a mix I think it could work pretty well, its got a cool sound to it :D

I'm just trying out the tse x30. I'm kind of impressed with the organicness of it, but other than that, it's nothing TOO special. It is a good tone overall though.

For those of you who don't like it... Sorry? Not going for the sturgis sound at all.

Too much SSL dude, too much SSL...

but srsly, how about doubletracking, adding a bass and drums? easier to judge that way.
But I can say right now this tone is muddy as fuck, and muffled like a mofo.

I'm just trying out the tse x30. I'm kind of impressed with the organicness of it, but other than that, it's nothing TOO special. It is a good tone overall though.

For those of you who don't like it... Sorry? Not going for the sturgis sound at all.

Wtf? That tone has nothing special to it, at all. Why do you get so mad when people criticise you? It's not our fault that the tone isn't indeed "awesome", do you want people to lie and tuck you in nicely in your bed?

Also this has nothing to do with Sturgis, so the equivalent of a good tone is a "Sturgis" sound? Dude, sorry, that tone sucks a bit, it's muffled as fuck, it's muddy as well, it's just not an "AWESOME" tone, it's merely acceptable

Sure, I'll add some drums+bass. Like I said, I'm trying out the tse plugin. I suppose the tone was more flattering to me yesterday when I was actually playing through it. It had a great response and all. And now that I listen again, I agree it's quite muffled. But it played well! =)

Sure, I'll add some drums+bass. Like I said, I'm trying out the tse plugin. I suppose the tone was more flattering to me yesterday when I was actually playing through it. It had a great response and all. And now that I listen again, I agree it's quite muffled. But it played well! =)

I don't see why people have to bring up the ole "ssl" comments, but this would sound better with some bass and drums so we can hear it in a mix \m/

I don't see why people have to bring up the ole "ssl" comments, but this would sound better with some bass and drums so we can hear it in a mix m/

because this did SORELY damaged his reputation around here and it's going to be hard for anyone to take him seriously for a while...

he did it to himself! =D

and not all of us are going for the sturgis sound dude.

i use real amps, real drums and outboard in all my current productions... even tons of room mics!

M/S ROOM = HELLO SUNSHINE

because this did SORELY damaged his reputation around here and it's going to be hard for anyone to take him seriously for a while...

he did it to himself! =D

i use real amps, real drums and outboard in all my current productions... even tons of room mics!

+1 well spoken Charles

he did it to himself! =D

Yes. I use real stuff too, but that doesn't mean you can't have a library of amp sims as well.

Like I said, I was testing out the program. You don't like it, I don't really either, now that I listen. The fact that you don't take me seriously is your own problem. My productions are worth taking seriously if you get past the "ssl" BS.