LOW or THE GATHERING ??

The Gathering is my favorite album of any band. I cant stop listening to it...over and over again...It never stops.

The Gathering...I've been listening to it since it came out. It's the best thrash metal album of the mid to late 90's.

But Low kicks ass too.

Low, just cause it has more solos....production on the gathering is better, so its a tradeoff.....I guess i cant say i like either more....agh im being a bitch, LOW!:headbang: :headbang:

the gathering, cause it is so heavy and brutal, and the solos it has are perfect fit for the songs. Imho songs like DNR would be ruined by solos, it would take away half of their effect.
The gahtering is my second fav testament album, after the new order and is not very far ahead of the legacy. Hell all testament records are great. Eric and Chuck billy are metal gods on their own

the gathering, cause it is so heavy and brutal, and the solos it has are perfect fit for the songs. Imho songs like DNR would be ruined by solos, it would take away half of their effect.
The gahtering is my second fav testament album, after the new order and is not very far ahead of the legacy. Hell all testament records are great. Eric and Chuck billy are metal gods on their own

I agree with you in regards to the guitar work....it's not called for on the songs of The Gathering.

After great contemplation and repeated listening, I'm going with The Gathering...it's so close, but I feel it's a bit more polished than Low...they seem to be searching for a comfortable sound on Low...The Gathering nails it!:headbang:

This is actually a very good comparison.