LTE Reunite

Okay, here's what I THINK happened....

Are you familiar at all with how torrents work? When you start a torrent, it allocates ALL the file space, you'll see them as files on your drive, and they'll look like large files. The bit torrent process begins "filling" this allocated space with real data for the files. Bit torrent works by sending packets of data between the people involved in the seed. The more SEEDERS (people who have ALL of the files complete) and LEECHERS who are in the process of obtaining the files determines how fast you'll get the COMPLETE files. The more seeders, the better. Your ISP's speed and the correct configuration of your bit-torrent client has an effect as well. Please PM me the link to the torrent, as I don't see it listed when I search for it. We can take it from there....

PM sent. No, I'm not entirely familar with how they work...only somewhat. I don't download music/movies or anything online...this is the first time I've ever used a torrent. I'm starting everything over again from scratch right now just to see if I can get it this time but if not, I give up:erk:

yep:headbang:

Now one more question before I completely sink into the depths of fail....

When I play the files on WMP, it doesn't let me fastforward/rewind the tracks or bring the slider to specific spots. In fact, the slider isn't even there. Anyway to fix that? I'm probably going to be burning this to disk anyway....if I burn it, then rip it, will that fix the "problem"

yep:headbang:

Now one more question before I completely sink into the depths of fail....

When I play the files on WMP, it doesn't let me fastforward/rewind the tracks or bring the slider to specific spots. In fact, the slider isn't even there. Anyway to fix that? I'm probably going to be burning this to disk anyway....if I burn it, then rip it, will that fix the "problem"

Winamp's FLAC plugin lets you navigate through the FLAC files, if you are using WinAmp. I would use the FLAC utility to expand these files out to .wav files before burning, unless you have a relatively newer version of NERO. Don't forget to check for the 2 second gap some burner software puts in by default (ie. Nero). Nothing is more irritating than a live discs with gaps between the songs.....