LTE Reunite

Oh, and John's rig died last night night. Again, during Universal Mind (3rd time now). Luckily it was right before the piano solo, so Jordan just extended it a few extra minutes so they could get john's rig fixed (which they did) and finish the song.

@ progmetaldan

Man.. you just say all that shit about respect then you go off and be sarcastic about Yngwie? No man.. just no... he is like my hero and all and even though you don't like him plese respect that I like him and dont be like that.. please......

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

@ Eyeball kid

Can Myung even talk ?

So I haven't been able to access my camera yet. But what the hell does Myung have to do with LTE? Why is he even being talked about on this thread? How about some Tony Levin talk because he put on a bass display that was second to none. None!

Portnoy has confirmed a live CD/DVD of the tour and that some sort of official bootleg (through ytsejams or his own site) of the jam last night, which he is already billing as "Liquid Trio Experiment 2", which he has a soundboard mix of. It's still up in the air as to the the contents of the DVD/CD. I'm sure it'll have all the song they've been doing, but since there have been cameras at each show I'm wondering if they will try to pick one show for a more continuitous effect, pick the best peformance of each individual show, etc. I would assume, based on other releases, that there will be loads of bonus features/footage either way. I'm highly looking forward to it.

Awesome!

Oh, and John's rig died last night night. Again, during Universal Mind (3rd time now). Luckily it was right before the piano solo, so Jordan just extended it a few extra minutes so they could get john's rig fixed (which they did) and finish the song.

At least they got it fixed.

@ progmetaldan

Man.. you just say all that shit about respect then you go off and be sarcastic about Yngwie? No man.. just no... he is like my hero and all and even though you don't like him plese respect that I like him and dont be like that.. please......

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

:lol:

So I haven't been able to access my camera yet. But what the hell does Myung have to do with LTE? Why is he even being talked about on this thread? How about some Tony Levin talk because he put on a bass display that was second to none. None!

Agreed. I just wish I'd seen it... :lol:

Saw LTE's last show of the tour at BARfest on Saturday..while I'm not a fan of LTE, it was a good set & they are all vastly talented musicians. Got to meet all but Levin, & they were all quite nice, too.

alright, so I found a bottleg of the second NY show (GREAT quality for bootleg), downloaded the torrent, etc. etc.....nothing is working.

This is my first time even trying to use a torrent. I've downloaded everything I need and I know have the full bootleg as FLAC files, which will not play in my Windows Media Player or Winamp (both have the proper plugins for flac files). I've also tried converting them (so has a friend of mine I sent the files to), but as soon as they convert, the new files are listed as having a size of 0kb and a length of 0:00. Anyone want to offer advice or help me out? I'd be more than happy to upload everything to yousendit or something once I get it all sorted out and it works.

alright, so I found a bottleg of the second NY show (GREAT quality for bootleg), downloaded the torrent, etc. etc.....nothing is working.

This is my first time even trying to use a torrent. I've downloaded everything I need and I know have the full bootleg as FLAC files, which will not play in my Windows Media Player or Winamp (both have the proper plugins for flac files). I've also tried converting them (so has a friend of mine I sent the files to), but as soon as they convert, the new files are listed as having a size of 0kb and a length of 0:00. Anyone want to offer advice or help me out? I'd be more than happy to upload everything to yousendit or something once I get it all sorted out and it works.

Funny because during the Chicago show Portnoy actually said, "I sure hope someone's bootlegging this show." He was not joking.

Anyway, I've never had any problems with FLAC files. Do you have the right codecs to view them, if that's even an issue? What are you using to convert the files? I use Jetaudio and it always works great.

Saw LTE's last show of the tour at BARfest on Saturday..while I'm not a fan of LTE, it was a good set & they are all vastly talented musicians. Got to meet all but Levin, & they were all quite nice, too.

I hate everybody that saw Concerto Moon & JSS as well! :heh:

Heard a certain member of JSS' band was a bit "difficult" :mad:

Funny because during the Chicago show Portnoy actually said, "I sure hope someone's bootlegging this show." He was not joking.

Anyway, I've never had any problems with FLAC files. Do you have the right codecs to view them, if that's even an issue? What are you using to convert the files? I use Jetaudio and it always works great.

Portnoy's always supported bootlegging amongst fans. He also records every one of his gigs (DT or otherwise) for himself. The jam from the chicago show will, when it's released, be the mix from the soundboard.

I tried a slew of different programs, none of which worked. Jetaudio wasn't one of them, I'll give it a try.

And where did you come across this show anyway?

dimeadozen

j-dubbs- None of those worked (didn't try Nero though)

I'm just going to give up at least for the night...time to sleep. As soon as my registration on the portnoy forums (where I initially found out about the bootleg and several people have successfully downloaded it) goes through, I'll just beg someone else who's already converted it to send it to me. If anyone here wants a crack at it I'll send you the files (or give you the link to the torrent...though you have to be a member of dimeadozen to download it)

j-dubbs- None of those worked (didn't try Nero though)

Okay, here's what I THINK happened....

Are you familiar at all with how torrents work? When you start a torrent, it allocates ALL the file space, you'll see them as files on your drive, and they'll look like large files. The bit torrent process begins "filling" this allocated space with real data for the files. Bit torrent works by sending packets of data between the people involved in the seed. The more SEEDERS (people who have ALL of the files complete) and LEECHERS who are in the process of obtaining the files determines how fast you'll get the COMPLETE files. The more seeders, the better. Your ISP's speed and the correct configuration of your bit-torrent client has an effect as well. Please PM me the link to the torrent, as I don't see it listed when I search for it. We can take it from there....