LTE Reunite

Point being that you keep saying you're above this shit, but you keep stepping in it. I said I'd ignore your stupidity, and i'm putting you on ignore right after I hit enter. I realize it's hypocrisy for me to say I would let it go, but after you bullshit yourself in the pants saying "oh yeah, this fight is stupid!" yet continue to perpetuate it, I had to call you on the bullshitting.

/Asshole ignore on.

You stay out of my shit, I'll stay out of yours.

/Douche ignore initiated.:rolleyes:

I tried to play violin once, it didn't work out. I remember back in the day I thought Acid Rain was the most intense song ever. :erk: Yes, I thought that the intro solo could never be eclipsed.

:erk: again for good measure.

Man, i've been banned for so much less before...

*goes off alone to play a sad song for myself on my violin*

*stops, realizing I don't own a violin*

*wishes for a violin*

:(

yea Zach.... you got banned for figureing me out and calling me what all my friends call me :lol:

funny as shit now......

Oh man I love gordian knot too. I didn't know some of you liked them too. Really good band. I love it when the guitar sounds like it's "plugged into a hair dryer" if you know what I mean.

Ken, chill man your reading too much into things

Anyhow, the only wanking I hear revolving around Petrucci is the jelous MF's that could never come close to what that boy can and has done with a guitar and music. I enjoy every minute of Systematic Chaos and the rest of their albums as well. I think peoples problem is... first of all they jump on the pier group train that says you must hate DT and to prove this you must... A - start shit everytime the name is mentioned and while doing so you must... B - use the word wank at least every third sentence. I dont think people know how to listen to it, these so called long wank fests are musical passages expressing the atmosphere implied by the song. Some people just arent deep enough to go for the trip, they think they are listening to a "solo... aka wank fest". I find myself always amazed at how they can put that stuff together like that and they have never failed to provide me with an enjoyable adventure.

*hugs razoredge* :D

Ken, chill man your reading too much into things

Anyhow, the only wanking I hear revolving around Petrucci is the jelous MF's that could never come close to what that boy can and has done with a guitar and music. I enjoy every minute of Systematic Chaos and the rest of their albums as well. I think peoples problem is... first of all they jump on the pier group train that says you must hate DT and to prove this you must... A - start shit everytime the name is mentioned and while doing so you must... B - use the word wank at least every third sentence. I dont think people know how to listen to it, these so called long wank fests are musical passages expressing the atmosphere implied by the song. Some people just arent deep enough to go for the trip, they think they are listening to a "solo... aka wank fest". I find myself always amazed at how they can put that stuff together like that and they have never failed to provide me with an enjoyable adventure.

So...... WANK away all ye great budding musicians... I no doubt will soon be hearing your astonishing, state of the art, break through albums................ baaaahahahahahaha

I enjoy DT a lot. But Dance of Eternity IS a wank fest, that song totally ruins a brilliant album for me.

I enjoy DT a lot. But Dance of Eternity IS a wank fest, that song totally ruins a brilliant album for me.

Or maybe they are just expressing the Dance of Eternity through their instruments, I will make note and pay closer attention... when I get my CD back from my drummer.