LUDICRA

I dig the myspace tracks. Another USBM band to check out for a possible opener is Battle Dagorath, really good album this year!

What I like about HC is that it has the opportunity to showcase some of the best bands from domestic North America. Quite honestly, why go to the dark outer reaches of Moldova when you can bring in the likes of Ludicra from San Fransisco. :kickass:

Throw in Slough Feg for another round and you've got Cobbet and Scalzi under the same roof. We can get them to shake and make up and before you know it, the original Hammers of Misfortune are booked for HC 4. :tickled:

What I like about HC is that it has the opportunity to showcase some of the best bands from domestic North America. Quite honestly, why go to the dark outer reaches of Moldova when you can bring in the likes of Ludicra from San Fransisco. :kickass:

Throw in Slough Feg for another round and you've got Cobbet and Scalzi under the same roof. We can get them to shake and make up and before you know it, the original Hammers of Misfortune are booked for HC 4. :tickled:

I like the way you think...

Or we can get them REALLY drunk and make them play the Unholy Cadaver material!