NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
jarboe newsletter said:
more news later but a TEASE for you all in: Seattle, Portland, San
Francisco, and Los Angeles : in January I will be doing special
intimate CONCERTS in your cities. I have the honor to be accompanied
by John Cobbett (of Ludicra and Hammers Of Misfortune) on guitar.
John is a master guitarist and I am .... (yes) ecstatic. Stay tuned!
Red Sparowes will be with us in L.A. and San Francisco. WOW.

I AM SO FUCKING THERE.

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Sexy Little Otter said:
i think you misspelled :kickass:

see, it breaks down somethin' like this:

na.jpg

RC is known for many things. many things that shall be forgotten as the years go by.

expertise cartography is not one such thing. no, The Maps of RC are destined to outlive even the cockroach, nuclear holocaust, and the Olsen Twins. and i'll be able to say i was THERE man.

Jarboe as in Neurosis & Jarboe, is it?

ok, it's the ex-Swans lady, singer and keyboard player or something? i heard Swans like..once, and i cant remember what it was like. same with neurosis. sa

well for starters, Jarboe is a woman. :loco:

i only know of her work in Swans, and that one Neurosis album, but her work with that stuff is frickin amazing so i'm not sure why i don't have any of her solo albums. i guess i need to go get some.

http://www.swans.pair.com/

Swans were, quite simply, one of the most amazing bands in history. i still give Nate the Great regular reacharounds for introducing me to them a few years ago.

not quite, I live around Great Slave Lake, not Great Bear... But right now in Alberta for School.

Regardless, I'M NOT AT THESE SUPAR AWESOME MASTERCOBBERBATETTOR SHOWS WITH JARBONER

you know, for some reason I think I might know this adam.

goes/used to go online under the name of volkov956? Sudden Command?

I just say this because I know this Adam dude from my town who used to be all into servers and stuff like you are.

Probably not, but anyway.

Oh, by the way, if you or anyone else ever meet this dude named William Ingarfield, please kick his ass for me. He borrowed my GeForce2 back in the day and then sold it to some kid and didn't tell me until a year later after he moved 3000km away.

I will kill him for this outrage someday. Yes I will.

Various Failures is the place to start. it's a 2-disc compilation containing much materiial from their widely regarded best albums, put together by Michael Gira himself.

actually, she worked quite well on Great Annihilator. but Gira makes that album what it is. Blood Promise, good golly miss molly, what a tear jerker.

she doesn't work well on a neurosis album, though