Lyzanxia last night in Toronto, 5 People showed up

Allure of the Earth

Temporary Psychotic State
Jul 4, 2004
:cry: I went with my friend to the concert traveling an hour from Humber College to Club Rockit, where the event was being held. We were the first people to arrive, and by 8:30 three other people came.

The first band was local, and was so bad I don’t want to talk about it. Next came Sybreed who kind of sounded like Meshuggah and SYL, not my style we left during thier since we had to catch a bus back.

Well It turned out the buses weren't going on anymore since it was late, so we had to take buses and we finally got to our destination.

So within the cause and effect we both had classes at 8:05 am, so we had to leave at 11:00 pm.

My Friend and me talked to the guys from Lyzanxia for a while, but it was horrible they came all the way from France for 5 people, and We didn’t get to see them play.

This by far has been the worst concert I’ve ever been to, I think we should stayed on campus and watched Sum 41 play.

I've never been to one of those no-show concerts, but I'd probably feel really bad for the band. Then again if they did play, it'd be like a private party!

Uh, didn't the band play at all, or did you just not get to see them because you had to get home early? I don't completely understand the circumstances here...

I'd've gona for Lyzanxia, seeing how I've already seen Sum41 :saint:

I feel well sorry for the band after reading that. Closest we had to that was a local band gig, one where basically you're seeing your mates' bands. After they're done this other band gets onstage and announce they're from London...by this time everyone else has already left. The apathy was unbelievable, I've never seen a room empty so fast. 50 people to 5 in less than a minute...