\m/ Faith No More's Glam Thread \m/

There are far too many awesome albums, thats why lists are tough. Shout At The Devil is quality, but Girls, Girls, Girls has to be my favourite Crue album.

I heard that was Crue's worst album, and that even Motley Crue themselves didn't really like the album.

I heard that was Crue's worst album, and that even Motley Crue themselves didn't really like the album.

They regard Theatre of Pain as being below GGG. I'm not sure what they think of the post Dr. Feelgood albums.

Yeah it was Theatre of Pain that they disliked, not GGG, dispite the fact I still love ToP. Most of the albums after Dr. Feelgood they thought were good when they recorded them as they were now all sober, but as they didnt sell well, realised after that they were pretty crap. Except for New Tattoo, which was a good album.

Everyone must read the Dirt though, Best book ever

Yeah it was Theatre of Pain that they disliked, not GGG, dispite the fact I still love ToP. Most of the albums after Dr. Feelgood they thought were good when they recorded them as they were now all sober, but as they didnt sell well, realised after that they were pretty crap. Except for New Tattoo, which was a good album.

Everyone must read the Dirt though, Best book ever

Yeah The Dirt kicks ass... LOVED IT!!!

Not sure if this counts as glam, but it's awesome 80s hard rock.

Last edited by a moderator:
David Coverdale is a fantastic singer, probably one of my favorites in reality. That album that he did with Jimmy Page, fuckin classic. "Whisper A Prayer For The Dying" is such an excellent song.

Couple of hair bands that everyone else seemed to hate (but me).

Britney Fox
s31963.jpg

Enuff z nuff
enuffzuff.jpg