\m/ MAYHEM \m/

.... you must be gay yourself. I've never seen anyone use that word as much as you.

I'm afraid that adjective is necessary if I mention Varg or Maniac in the sentence. I feel no love for either one of them, people like that should never have belonged in scene. If you can think of better adjective to show contempt for them, please let me know.

Oki - you don't like Maniac. You made that very clear now.
He's not my fave either, but is Stanne less gay, Phyre.. and why?
small3dblackeye.gif

Here are some suggestions of words to name Maniac by:
Nasty, Ugly, Foul-Smelling, Boring, Stupid, Horrible, Creepy, Lazy,
Annoying, Jerk, Creep, Incompetent, Ignorant, Retarded, Braindead.....

im in the mood for some mysteriis.. :mad:

havent been listening to this one for ages..

oh and i dont mind maniacs vocals at all. not my fave, but i far from hate them

This is Mayhem before Dead.
oldmayh1.jpg

Guy on left anonymous drummer (note flower on hand). Maniac in middle. Euronymous on right.

Originally posted by phyre
Guy on left is Manheim. Very gay.

Just because he has a flower in his hand? Is it all you and Ormir have to say here, calling all bands/ musicians gay?

I get the impression you only here for flame wars...
Well, you caught the wrong board then!

How about asking Mark to get a TRUE Black Metal board?
Have as many flame wars there as you wanted...
but not here!

To raise these issues again (apparently, I fucking missed them the first time)...

Personally I love Maniac's vocals, lyrics (remember them?) and overall presence in the band. I think he adds that flamboyant spark that has been missing since Dead's demise. I especially love his oratory style vocals.

And I think it's childish and rather absurd to write him off in the way that some people have.

.Every incarnation is incredible.....Fuck you. Long live Mayhem

As a post script, might I add that Maniac's vocals on 'Freezing Moon' (European Legions) are only bested by Dead's on 'Live in Leipzig'. Maniac is incredible on this track.

Speaking of Mayhem, any of you Aussies planning on seeing them in September or October when/if they tour. Apparently it's 99% confirmed, whatever that means.

I'm excited though!!

What a fuck... MANIAC IS FUCKING GREAT! He is the best Mayhem singer. Dead was great but I like Maniac more. I can't understand that how someone can be some true evil and ridiculous as Ormir is..