Made a vocal cover of Nova Prospekt - Shift

Gujukal

May 19, 2012
Sweden
Tried to sing the clean vocals of this song, it was quite a challenge but it turned out pretty decent. Wont deny that i used a small amount of pitch correction, but I'm pretty sure most singers uses it these days ;)
Maybe tripkagg or someone else wants to do the screams? PM me for collab on the song!

https://soundcloud.com/gujukal/nova-prospekt-shift-clean

What you guys think? Okay, or total garbage?

It was really good man, did you try to hit that LONG high note that he sings at "Make them SEE"? i heard that you just stopped, i understand that you maybe was out of breath because its a really hard thing to do!
i haven't tried doing any screams to this song but i'll sure give it a try :)

Thanks! No i did those high notes on the first take and was pretty happy how it turned out with the pitch. But i think i gonna do a new take only on the last note. Its just so hard to get up there and make it sound nice and clean :-O

Tell me when your done with the screams :)

Thanks! No i did those high notes on the first take and was pretty happy how it turned out with the pitch. But i think i gonna do a new take only on the last note. Its just so hard to get up there and make it sound nice and clean :-O

Tell me when your done with the screams :)

The pitch was super great, you did a really good job :D
I'll let you know when im done!

It is just a cover, i put my vocals on the top so that's probably why the vocals are too loud ^^ Here's the original song:

Last edited by a moderator: