MADFEST TEXAS

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
Hey all, I just wanted to drop by and let everyone know that the plans are being laid, even as we speak for a two day Festival in Houston Texas this summer. It will be called MADFEST TEXAS 2007. We will be announcing the line-up as soon as all bands are confirmed, and i think you are in for a big surprise. Some of them you will know and some you may have heard of but not know their music, and maybe one or two you have never heard of, but trust me when i say they are ALL top notch and will provide two days of excellent music.
Since it is close to the Christmas holidays, things will progress slow for the next two weeks, but we hope to have our Website and forum up and running in the near future.
Stay tuned for more info, and thanks to all who have given their support to Tammy and myself, and all others involved in making our dream become a reality.

J-Man

We're having a lot of fun putting this together and really appreciate the support!! Everyone has been really wonderful!

Expect some announcements before the first of the year! :headbang:

We're having a lot of fun putting this together and really appreciate the support!! Everyone has been really wonderful!

Expect some announcements before the first of the year! :headbang:

KILLER!! I can't wait. I'll communicate to news to Aardschok magazine so people in Holland and Belgium will know about the festival.

Thanks so much for all the hard work! You RULE!

KILLER!! I can't wait. I'll communicate to news to Aardschok magazine so people in Holland and Belgium will know about the festival.

Thanks so much for all the hard work! You RULE!

Thanks so much for the help HAWK, we will have a special VIP pass available for you if your able to make it brother. YOU ROCK:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: