Magazine Alert!

Boy, that's pretty crass, all the stuff Alexi's been through! You can tell from his music & lyrics that he's been through some hard times, but several hospital visits, suicide attempt, and all that bullying... That's a lot of suffering! I've been through some tough times myself, and I really, honestly admire him for taking that decision and then feeling better... I re-read those two paragraphs again and again...

On a sidenote: Did anyone notice, there are a few mistakes in it? Like calling Sinergy a side project or "In Earth" as CoB's previous name... I wonder how mistake-ridden the other information might be?

+ Child of Decadence + said:
They work.

Oddly enough, I found my copy at the local grocery store. I didn't really know about the article, I just randomly picked up the magazine and started looking throught it. It is a really cool article. and I love the poster! Like alot of ppl have said, I can relate to some of the things Alexi had described in the interview: stuff like getting tormented emotionally at school. Anyone else notice that article said that Alexi got the "COBHC" tattoos after HCDR came out? We know he got those long before HCDR even existed.

It finally worked and SHIT dude....thats soooo weird....I mean: *I* went through similiar things.......

I won't tell details here but some of you know my story....

Anywayz with me, it was basically like this:
Years of hardcore bullying (and when I say hardcore bullying I fucking mean it), SEVERE depression, nervous breakdown-->getting kicked off school which then led to THE worst time in my life (feeling ashamed of being alive, suicidal thoughts, having NOTHING to lean on since I got kicked off art school which meant the fuckin' world to me; abusing alcohol and prescription drugs to escape.)

But now I'm doing better and feeling stronger and kicking some ASS again........AND SO IS ALLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SR~VE said:
Anywayz with me, it was basically like this:
Years of hardcore bullying (and when I say hardcore bullying I fucking mean it), SEVERE depression, nervous breakdown-->getting kicked off school which then led to THE worst time in my life (feeling ashamed of being alive, suicidal thoughts, having NOTHING to lean on since I got kicked off art school which meant the fuckin' world to me; abusing alcohol and prescription drugs to escape.)

But now I'm doing better and feeling stronger and kicking some ASS again........AND SO IS ALLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad that you got past all that shit. Stay strong! Dont let anyone break you!

i think it's lame how the interview makes losing alexander sound like no big deal at all, he was rock solid. of course they'll go on though. the lineup changes all happened before they were really the band we know now too, after all.