Maiden Australian Tour Rumours!

Isn't acapella based on harmonies? Unless Bruce has developed a new vocal technique where he can sing 3 notes at once? :p

:lol:

Nope. A capella (and it's two words) just means unaccompanied.

"Me and a Gun" by Tori Amos is sung a capella. (That's the first example that popped into my head.)

Iknow a dude who interviewed Dave Murray for his radio show and he said they have Australia pencilled in for February....

Spruce Goose said:
Fuck I hate REM.

If Maiden do come here in Feb.. Would anyone be going to multiple shows/states?

As Arnie stated in a gunshop once "ALL"
If they do tour it will be the only time I ever see them, so I will go too all the gigs :D

Hanso said:
As Arnie stated in a gunshop once "ALL"
If they do tour it will be the only time I ever see them, so I will go too all the gigs /forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
If they come here, it will be the second time I've seen them /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

I just wanna rub that into all you young'uns.

February is so close...I better be able to fucking afford to go to at least one of the shows.

I guess if they dont come to Brisbane the nearest would be Sydney...so I guess add airfair to the ticket cost...hmm...see how this pans out I guess.

Stuff paying for an airfare, Salty - just get the bus, that's what I'm going to do. Sure it'll take 10 hours more to get there, but it'll be like a ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!. :)

It all sounds like fun until the 17th hour in a cramped bus on the way back from Adelaide with no sleep! :bah: Gimme flights any day!

Hey, Salty - can you do something cool like the DoD album cover for us? The world needs more computer generated bikini wearing midgets! :lol: (I shouldn't laugh! *cough*scarymetalpoomonster*ahem* HAHA!)