Maiden Compilation of BNW, DOD & AMOLAD

My mate was a big Maiden fan in the 80's and has all the records up to SSOASS. He has heard the other albums up to and including Virtual 11 but has not heard any Maiden since the reunion.

He is coming to the gig with me and I want to burn him a best of from the reunion period. I know they won't play any of this stuff but he is still curious to hear em and asked me to put some highlights onto the one album as he will probably not get around to listening to all 3...

So... gimme your list of between 10 and 12 songs to put on from Brave New World, Dance of Death and A Matter of Life and Death only....

Only thing is I would probably have to have Wicker Man as the first song on the album... The rest is open..

the reason for my above post, I tried to make my own maiden CD at SANITY MUSIC I started with Churchill's speech followed by ACES HIGH and to Finnish the album I had the FAIRWELL SPEACH followed by THE WICKERMAN

The only problem was they cut the end of Churchill's Speech and f*cked the the FAIRWELL SPEACH.

Wot I'm trying to say is, that's how I would start and end a Maiden CD if I was to make another.

cheers :kickass:maiden1