Dance Of Death -vs- Brave New World

Which of these Maiden albums do you prefer?

• Dance Of Death

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Brave New World

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
You bastards are lucky the rep dots are gone.

Now for a brief period of about 2 minutes when people first join this board, they'll think you people are as cool as me.

After that,they will always realise you people are insignificant Koichi fans, who are pathetic enough to follow me around the internet.

I like both albums, but BNW wins this round because it has better production and mixing (ie you can hear Bruce's vocals) and less filler songs. On DoD I like Rainmaker, No More Lies, Montsegur, the title track, Paschendale and Journeyman but the rest I can take or leave. On BNW I love every song except The Nomad, and I don't even hate that as much as I used to.

W

Sydo said:
Hated Brave New World.
Liked Dance Of Death.
Now like Brave New World.
I've made my decision.

BRAVE NEW WORLD
The Wicker Man - 8
Ghost of the Navigator - 7
Brave New World - 6
Blood Brothers - 7
The Mercenary - 3
Dream of Mirrors - 5
The Fallen Angel - 7
The Nomad - 5
Out of the Silent Planet - 7
The Thin Line Between Love and Hate - 8
AVERAGE - 6.3

DANCE OF DEATH
Wildest Dreams - 6
Rainmaker - 8
No More Lies - 8
Monts - 5
Dance Of Death - 3
Gates Of Tomorrow - 8.1
New Frontier - 7
Paschendale - 5
Age Of Innocence - 5
Journeyman - 7
AVERAGE - 6.2

Dang! That was close. :err:

spawn said:
Ghost Of The Navigator deserves an 8.
Yeah, it almost does. :)

I'm gonna go rank all the albums using this method, and see how that compares to my usual preferences... Should kill a couple of hours. :loco:

Dunno have listened to either for quite a will might have to reserve my judgement for a while after a listen to them...........oh fuk it DOD

Southy said:
Nah I think he sucks alot of dick or something :lol:
I'm just well liked!:D well...that, and i cheated a bit. Y'see, there is/was a thread in the chat forum, here at UM, that you basically give people rep points and in return, they give some to you. And also because i'm well-liked. :lol:

And sorry for taking so long to reply...i've been busy. And where did the green dots go!? Damn you, Southy!!!!:loco:

I can't believe this result, DoD is soooooooooooooooooooooo much better

imo