A Matter Of Life And Death - thoughts?

I've been listening to the album all day for the last two days, and my stats at work (I'm a data entry operator) have gone up about 40%. But what happens when I decide to stop listening to it? I go back to doing average at work.

Blitzkrieg said:
It seems good, but when you look at the necessary sales for an album to chart these days, I would be disappointed with anything less.

It did better than Dance of Death. Were you disappointed back then?

And AMOLAD might have sold more copies if it had been released on time in all Australian stores. But it won't go higher in the charts, which is a shame.

I never had a problem with the production at all, but listening to songs from it beside songs from AMOLAD, it does sound inferior. I don't mind too much though, because I really dig some of the songs on there, and that is more important.

At the moment though, I really am getting addicted to AMOLAD. Most nights I lay in bed and have a song from it stuck in my head, and look forward to putting it on the next day. Last night it was These Colours Don't Run.

From ironmaiden.com...

-------
11/09/2006A Matter Of Life And Death Chart Positions

Here's a summary of all the 'A Matter Of Life And Death' chart positions so far...

The album hit #1 in Poland, Croatia, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Greece, Finland, Sweden, Italy and Germany (Maiden's first ever German #1).

It's top five in Hungary, Spain and the UK, and top ten in Belgium, Denmark, Poland, Iceland and The Netherlands.

Big thanks to everyone who went out and bought the record!

I've had the album for a bit over a week now. I've been listening to it quite a lot. I do enjoy it, but it hasn't won me over.

It just seems.. plain.

charge.jpg