Maiden in Chicago

I can SEE the venue from the office building I work at, and I could WALK there in about 10-15 minutes. Here I am, stuck at work until 11:30pm.....
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:
I can SEE the venue from the office building I work at, and I could WALK there in about 10-15 minutes. Here I am, stuck at work until 11:30pm.....
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

J-Dubya

:cry: I feel bad for you! Did you already see them on this tour?

I get my turn this Saturday... counting the hours :Smokin:

Pabla said:
:cry: I feel bad for you! Did you already see them on this tour?

I get my turn this Saturday... counting the hours :Smokin:

Hi Pabla! Nope, I didn't, and I'm one of the people who really enjoy the new cd, and would have been thrilled to see it performed live. I'm pissed!
I assume you'll be attending the show with the Beast of Kittys? :)
Have a GREAT time at the show on Saturday, I'm sure it will be a good one!

J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:
Hi Pabla! Nope, I didn't, and I'm one of the people who really enjoy the new cd, and would have been thrilled to see it performed live. I'm pissed!
I assume you'll be attending the show with the Beast of Kittys? :)
Have a GREAT time at the show on Saturday, I'm sure it will be a good one!

J-Dubya

:cry: that's just awful! I'll give you full report and pics.

Yes, the hellcat and I are going, it's sold out at max capacity of 16,000 so it's gonna be HUGE! :headbang:

Thanks buddy... I've been waiting for this all year.. I am such a fangirl :cry:

Pabla said:
:cry: that's just awful! I'll give you full report and pics.

Yes, the hellcat and I are going, it's sold out at max capacity of 16,000 so it's gonna be HUGE! :headbang:

Thanks buddy... I've been waiting for this all year.. I am such a fangirl :cry:

Sounds like you gals will have a great time! Traffic will be a bitch, but it'll be worth it! ;) Have a blast!

J-Dubya

p.s. So I'm on my lunch break at McD's and this scraggly looking guy comes in, definately older than me, and missing a hand. I figure he's going to try asking for money, but no, he wants directions to Allstate Arena, because he doesn't want to miss Maiden... Gave him directions, and sent him on his way...yep, I REALLY wanted to be there tonight......:)

Jasonic said:
Ok, I will keep an eye out for ya.
I can't imagine there will be many people in Pyramaze shirts there.

True but how many people will be wearing Power Quest shirts? :p

I did not know we'd have a special guest in our fine city!

J-Dubya - Remembers when the roof caved in & killed construction workers when that venue was being built.

J-Dubya 777 said:
I did not know we'd have a special guest in our fine city!

J-Dubya - Remembers when the roof caved in & killed construction workers when that venue was being built.
Yeah... my father was working for one of the companies (part family owned, at that) that was sued by the village of Rosemont after that collapse....

Is there any chance IM touring the southeast US ever again? The last time I saw them was back in 1992 in Atlanta, with Testament and Corrision of Conformity. I think that's the last time IM played in Atlanta.

dusro2 said:
it was a good show...I love Maiden. They always leave me wanting more.

Hey, were you in a BG long-sleeve?
I saw someone in a BG long sleeve that looked like your avatar pic.

I did see some cool shirts, like this one guy had a cool Brainstorm long-sleeve.

Also saw some Prog Power shirts.

Not much more needs to be said. It was a kick-ass show, and the new material sounded great live.