Maiden storm the charts!!

Seventh Son

Zero Salvation
Apr 16, 2001
Sydney, Australia
homepage.mac.com
From BraveWords.com:

IRON MAIDEN’s Dance Of Death has stormed the charts around the world with the following chart entries: Argentina (#3), Australia (#12), Brazil (#12), Canada (#5 - the band’s highest Soundscan debut!), Finland (#1), France (#3), Greece (#1), Iceland (#1), Ireland (#6), Italy (#1), Netherlands (#11), Norway (#3), Portugal (#4), Spain (#2), Sweden (#1), U.K. (#2), USA (#18 - selling just over 40,000 units).

Dimmu Borgir beat them in Norway :headbang: :)

Amazing that they got 5 in Canada, especially as its their best result ever :eek:

I dont know, 12 in Australia is probably only about 3500 copies or something. Maybe not even that...

Theres no way its 30000! That would be number 1, you only need 50000 for a gold album here!

Koichi said:
300 single sales will you get you into the top 40.
I find that very hard to believe.......if it were true, the top 40 would be flooded with indie releases.......ya know, your friends, their friends, your parents, all buy the CD, next thing - top 40!!!! :D

Still, it could explain Bec Cartwright..........

Speaking of Home and Away, has anyone seen that new Blondie that is on it? She is gunna be a stunner... Well she already is. She has been on some promo channel 7 ad. Her and Tammin Sursok on the same show... Mmmmm

Is the chick on Home and Away the one with a tremendous arse? I don't watch the show, but saw her last night. :)

Nice effort by Maiden!

Koichi said:
Nightwing: I read it in the paper earlier this year, some agent got in shit buying enough records to get her client into the top 40.

:lol: Fuck I thought that would be standard practice if that was the case!!!!!
Surely there's no law against buying 50 copies of a CD?? Admittedly it would make you a fucking idiot, but.........