How England will win the World Cup this year...

Jeeze. It woulda been far more intersting to have Chile or even Colombia advance instead of this horrid Brazil team.

Brazil was pathetic, again. Professional sports don't allow for mediocrity and sloppiness I'm afraid. If this World Cup was good for one thing, it's for showing in the most striking way that Brazil was appalingly unfit to claim it.

Good game. I thought it was great how both teams managed some brutal accelerations in an otherwise tight and tactically closed affair. It wasn't the most spectacular game for sure, but a thrilling one to watch, with a deserving winner. Neuer is the most impressive goalie ever.

Argentina have their strikers to blame. Higuain's failed one-on-one was horrid, and Messi shone at ball control but never delivered the decisive trick. I don't understand why a disappointing Agüero was substitued in for Lavezzi, who was their most dangerous player in half one.

All right, the nazis did it, back to ordinary Ligue 1 business. Go Saint-Etienne !! :hotjump:

Probably not funny out of context but I watched this entire match....and this happened at the very end. I guffawed.

Nice Euro jeans btw

Last edited by a moderator: