Maiden tattoos?

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
Does anyone know of a fan site or any kind of site for that matter, that has a section dedicated to photos of Maiden tattoos? You would think such a thing would exist, considering the amount of Maiden tattoos that would exist amongst fans. I should probably go do a google search myself, but figured I would ask here first!

These are the best ones I found from a google images search.

Iron_Maiden_Tattoo_by_Ralf_Amun.jpg

2297295160_a01e083a22_b.jpg

Iron%20Maiden%20sleeve%20M.jpg

Tribute_to_Iron_Maiden_tattoo__eddie_fro_3770673286903.jpg

ink-19012.jpeg

Ok, that last one is pretty grosse, but the back piece alone is pretty great.

I got my eddie tatt fucking years ago, its the cloud eddie from BNW, fit a in well were I got it drilled in.

I have had a greta run of getting inked in the last 6-8 months, all kinds of little and big pieces that for some reason, both money and motivation have allowed, and if all goes well it will keep on going for another few months. Refresh my memory, does anyone else around here enjoy/have alot of tatts?

I got my eddie tatt fucking years ago, its the cloud eddie from BNW, fit a in well were I got it drilled in.
Pic please!
does anyone else around here enjoy/have alot of tatts?
I got number 2 done a month or so ago, looking at number 3 at the moment. I have many ideas, but not the funds or the time to go through with them at any great speed.

I have had a greta run of getting inked in the last 6-8 months, all kinds of little and big pieces that for some reason, both money and motivation have allowed, and if all goes well it will keep on going for another few months. Refresh my memory, does anyone else around here enjoy/have alot of tatts?
Yeah, I have a few. Haven't got a new one since 2003 though. I've been feeling the urge for a year or so but monies haven't always been right and a fair dose of indecision about what I want exactly...

Those Eddie's look ace!

Did that work?? If so, I know it is a shitty shot, but fucking live with it :p, all I can do when I am taking a photo of the back of my own wrist with a phone camera. Had that since I got the first promo shit for the album, when was that 2000??

Start small, and start on your upper arm, it is one of the toughest spots on your body, so the 'feel' of getting tattooed isn't as bad as say, doing it on your back or ribs

Also, have found the legs a good spot to get tattooed, but healing takes a little longer for some reason

mark_iron_maiden.jpg

Not good.

eddieme0.jpg

Quite good. I'd probably go with this one if I ever decide to get a tattoo. Sure, it seems to be the one everyone has but it looks great.

Yeah, upper arm / shoulder doesn't hurt much at all. I got a LORD symbol a few months back as my first and it pinched a bit when it went off to the sides to the softer underarm parts but overall it was more than tolerable - more uncomfortable than painful.

Yah, my inner forearm wasn't too much trouble, just the parts in near the inside of my elbow were a bit ouchy.

The one on my chest was fine as well, it was only the tender parts towards the under arm that were uncomfortable.

In general, it feels like someone scratching a bad sunburn, or a hot kind of scraping. Not too bad.