Maiden vs. Priest

Let's break it down in list form, best to worst:
1. Maiden (Di'Anno or Dickenson)
2. Maiden (Janick Gers instead of Adrian Smith)
3. Priest
4. Bruce Dickenson Band
5. Saxon
6. Halford
7. Paul Di'Anno's Killers
8. Fight
9. Two
10. Maiden w/ Blaze Bailey
11. The sound of me taking a shit
12. Priest w/ Ripper Owens
13. Iced Earth w/ or w/out Ripper (haha!)

Witchburner said:
actually I thought "God loves the mall" and "Diabolus" sucked balls but
Megadeth's last one "The System has failed" was ok. Compare them
to anything Metallica has put out since the black album their Godly.
As far as Sabbath goes they haven't released any new studio stuff
in about 10 years but I like it all. Of course Dio era owns me.

Fixed that for you.

Witchburner said:
Hey All,

New guy here. I like all types of metal especially power/traditional
and thrash. Favorites bands are Judas Priest, Iron Maiden,Black Sabbath,Megadeth,Slayer,old Metallica,Venom,Possessed,Celtic Frost,Death,Carcass,Trouble just to name a few.

thought I'd get a feel for what you like so I decided on this one.

For me both bands kick ass but:

Judas Priest (by a cunt hair):headbang:
Turkey vs Ham
french fries vs mashed potatoes
spaghetti vs lasagna
cheddar vs swiss
scrambled vs sunny side up

Why does there need to be a contest? Let's just listen to both of them in all their glory - the top two greatest metal bands ever - while conceding that Maiden are a bit better. But Priest own my soul too.

Prowler121 said:
Maiden with Paul or Bruce over Priest. Blaze era Maiden produced the worst metal from a well known band in history. It sounds like Meatloaf fronting Grim Reaper.

Conversely, Ripper fronted Priest sounded like the dude from Grim Reaper fronting Static-X. Is that really any better?

:lol:
Prowler121 said:
Maiden with Paul or Bruce over Priest. Blaze era Maiden produced the worst metal from a well known band in history. It sounds like Meatloaf fronting Grim Reaper.
:lol: :lol: :lol: on the $, dude
Priest made fools of themselves with Ripper as well! Anyone who disagrees is a sad, sad little monkey, cause everybody knows that
NO ONE SCREAMS THE SCREAM OF BUTTFUCK QUITE LIKE THE ORIGINAL LEATHER METAL YODA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VadimVon said:
:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: on the $, dude
Priest made fools of themselves with Ripper as well! Anyone who disagrees is a sad, sad little monkey, cause everybody knows that
NO ONE SCREAMS THE SCREAM OF BUTTFUCK QUITE LIKE THE ORIGINAL LEATHER METAL YODA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What?