maidens in agoura hills!!! june 18th!

CCshred

maidens guitar
Jan 5, 2009
Moorpark
come on out to slingers pour house in agoura hills this friday to rock out with the maidens in kirstens home town!

Slingers Pour House
5017 Lewis Rd
Agoura Hills CA 91301

8pm

YES, it's our debut in Agoura Hills! SCREAM FOR ME AGOURA!!!!!! Oh, that's Kirsten's line.....sorry! :saint: JUST IN TIME for a dose of MAIDEN tunes to get you geared up for the REAL MAIDEN the next night in San Berdo!! :hotjump:

Come on out and let's get this Maiden weekend party started already!! :Smokedev:

And if that wasn't enough, we have a special guest filling the Dave Murray shoes. Yes, it's another reunion from the TIMS past members. Please come out and experience Elizbeth Schall (of Dreaming Dead) in the Dave Murray position for a weekend of Maiden tunes! It's so nice to have past members revisiting. :kickass:

Oh ya, and a bit more info:
818-889-8476
http://slingerspourhouse.com

Thanks, Jeremy!!

COME ON PEOPLE!!! COME TO AGOURA!!! :D
It IS our debut to the area and a new venue opening up to tributes so if
we do well we can count on a regular rotation there! YES! Agoura Hills!!!!! Not just about the Canyon Club anymore! :headbang:

I'm going to try and make it out there. I'll see what I can do, and hopefully make it there!

Ok, here's a teaser! We will be playing a song we have not played in a LONG LONG time - at least 3 years! Plus another we haven't dusted off in quite a while as well!! :hotjump:Top it off with all kinds of juicy nuggets of misc. Maiden music and you've got yourself a night well-spent! :kickass:Cheers!

Well, I'm going to have to miss Maiden on Saturday, 'cause I'll be working.....But! Seeing The Maidens on the previous night would more than make up for missing the Maiden concert!

Well, I'm going to have to miss Maiden on Saturday, 'cause I'll be working.....But! Seeing The Maidens on the previous night would more than make up for missing the Maiden concert!

That sucks you aren't able to make it to the concert Saturday but I'm glad we can provide some conciliatory relief on Friday. See you there! :D

You know, I'm sure many of you stay up late at night sometimes wondering, who is Bruce Chickinson really? What forces shaped her during her formative years to become the kooky, Iron Maiden-adoring, animal-crazy person she is today? Yes, it is a deep question. Well, tonight, at Slinger's Pour House in Agoura Hills--the hometown of this Bruce Chickinson--you can catch a glimpse into my (not so) private world, be privy to the kinds of people and experiences that I encountered as a youngster. Come see for yourself the 7-11 parking lot where I would loiter with my boombox, blasting out Ride the Lightening, waiting to solicit grown-ups to buy me and my friends booze...or visit the old oak tree where many a joint was passed around (I never inhaled, mind you)...:Smokedev:...see my childhood home where I honed my chops in the bathroom, lip-syncing into a curling iron microphone to Maiden tape cassettes... Exciting stuff! :loco::tickled:

Or, fuck that shit and just come on out to see how we party down Agoura-style, yo. Woot! :kickass::headbang:

My brother and I are going tonight..It's been awhile, can't wait. See you all there:kickass:.