MAIDEN This Saturday 19th in San Berdo! Roll Call!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
I can't find the other thread on this so..........here ya go!

Who's going this Saturday and where are you coming in from if you are not local??

Where are your seats?

Will you buy me a beer? (Just kidding!)

See ya Saturday!!

Also wanted to add that we, The Iron Maidens, are doing an unnofficial IM pre-show gig at the Pour House in Agoura Hills Friday the night before the Maiden show AND an unofficial IM post-show gig in Tijuana, MX. More info is on the separate threads here or at http://www.theironmaidens.com/tour/shows.html

I can't find the other thread on this so..........here ya go!

Who's going this Saturday and where are you coming in from if you are not local??

Where are your seats?

Will you buy me a beer? (Just kidding!)

See ya Saturday!!

Also wanted to add that we, The Iron Maidens, are doing an unnofficial IM pre-show gig at the Pour House in Agoura Hills Friday the night before the Maiden show AND an unofficial IM post-show gig in Tijuana, MX. More info is on the separate threads here or at http://www.theironmaidens.com/tour/shows.html

I will be there Linda...in the pit!

Yes, I will be there for some schoolin! :headbang: During their last tour I was in the pit at Merriweather Pavilion in Maryland. I was only about 5 rows of people back, but I was wedged between sweaty, half-naked guys with their arms raised, so my face was pressed into gross wet stinky armpits. :erk: :puke: And when you're that close to the stage, when there are taller people standing in front of you, your view is totally blocked. So, sadly, my concert experience sucked. The whole time I kept thinking, I'm too old for this shit because I would have enjoyed it more on the frickin lawn where I could at least see what was going on and appreciate the show. Sooo...this time you'll find me out on the lawn chillaxing...

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";9163432 said:
Yes, I will be there for some schoolin! :headbang: During their last tour I was in the pit at Merriweather Pavilion in Maryland. I was only about 5 rows of people back, but I was wedged between sweaty, half-naked guys with their arms raised, so my face was pressed into gross wet stinky armpits. :erk: And when you're that close to the stage, when there are taller people standing in front of you, your view is totally blocked. So, sadly, my concert experience sucked. The whole time I kept thinking, I'm too old for this shit because I would have enjoyed it more on the frickin lawn where I could at least see what was going on and appreciate the show. Sooo...this time you'll find me out on the lawn chillaxing...

See, now you've just described my idea of heaven!!! :lol: I LOVE being jammed down the front amongst the blood, the sweat and the tears. :kickass: Of course, being 6ft tall is a considerable advantage as well. It's the only time I like being tall.

I will be looking into heading to the czech republic to see the Big Four show on the 19th. Looking at the train schedule, tix, either euro or whatever they use in the czech republic, and then how to get the venue. Mostly there to see the mighty Slayer and Megadeth.

sadly i will not be at the show, after being at mondays show in denver, it would be soo great to be there with you all..................enjoy

See, now you've just described my idea of heaven!!! :lol: I LOVE being jammed down the front amongst the blood, the sweat and the tears. :kickass: Of course, being 6ft tall is a considerable advantage as well. It's the only time I like being tall.

Well, yeah, you do have a few inches on me plus I've got a few years on you, my dear, so that likely accounts for the difference in perspectives on the matter. :lol: But, believe me, there was a time back in the day where I would have pushed and clawed and squeezed my way to the front... :lol:

OMG -.....................I'm SOOooooooooooooooooooooooo excited about this!!! :D :D :D :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: I will bring a camera and hopefully be able to show you why!! :D:D:D:D:D

M-A-I-D-E-N!!!!!!!!!!!! :loco:

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";9167763 said:
Well, yeah, you do have a few inches on me plus I've got a few years on you, my dear, so that likely accounts for the difference in perspectives on the matter. :lol: But, believe me, there was a time back in the day where I would have pushed and clawed and squeezed my way to the front... :lol:

As long as you enjoy it, that's the main thing. I can enjoy a show just as much from the back as I can the front. When I was in at Metallica in Vegas, I was jammed down the front with the Damage Inc guys but at the Sacramento show, I stayed back with my other friends and still had a fantastic time. You just can't beat a live gig no matter where you're stood! :D

Brilliant show... As usual.

The show started late because there were thousands of people still trying to get in when the boys were ready to go. It was more than worth the wait.

I was never a fan of dream theater, but they were fun to watch.

Saw two girls taking a piss on the floor in the pit right in front of me... They made it all the way to the front... Interesting strategy.

Was down on Dave's side about 10 feet from the rail:

35837_1511440748587_1311424067_31403885_4726540_n.jpg

35837_1511528310776_1311424067_31404051_1489212_n.jpg

35837_1511559591558_1311424067_31404172_3308163_n.jpg

What a show!! I wasn't really expecting so much material from the last decade, but it was great to hear those newer songs live! While waiting in the pit for the boys to come on, I turned to talk to my buddy, and Wanda was standing right behind him!! He struck up a little conversation with her and said something along the lines of "Shouldn't you be backstage?" Once the set started I ended up getting shoved around a bit farther from the front, but it was nice to chat with Steph Harris before seeing Steve! :worship: