MAIDEN This Saturday 19th in San Berdo! Roll Call!

It was fantastic...was on the rail in front of Janick.

...a little sad cause it was my 5th and final show of this tour...but I had a fantastic time!

it was a good show! Linda had a vip pass and got the chance to sit at nikko's drumset :devil:!!!

so jealous of that woman!

But yea by the end of the night me and lin both had vip passes... and it was a par-tay.

My only request would be for them to bring the cyborg back... not a fan of the new monster.

- Rock.

Man, I had the time of my life that night. :D I felt like a little kid all day long. I got to meet some waay cool people and then this was the icing on the cake, thanks to my Paiste Rep, Wayne and Nicko's tech for the VIP treatment all the way! Even got a parting gift of a new pair of Nicko sticks n a crew t-shirt. :D

So, check it out.

This is Nicko's amazing new gong, made by Paiste, of course. Painted by the same fellow who paints Alex Van Halen's stuff.

I got to sit behind the kit!!!!!!!!!! :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: I couldn't believe how low Nicko actually sits. If you look at the pic below you will see my leg is parallel to the ground, and I am just under 5'2". WILD!!! There's also a set list there too Jenna! HA ha ha!! What a great night. So grateful for my Paiste Rep Wayne and Nicko's tech taking care of us like that. We got some pics of Nicko's cymbals for Paiste as well. SO fun!

I really enjoyed the whole show and set! That Bruce was so full of energy!! True, the Eddie at the end looked a little too human in a suit compared to ones they've had before, but was still a hoot! EDDIE!!!!!!!!!! I really love when they do Paschendale live. Classic!