maidens @ mcmurphy's pix!

raveballs

Ex-Mullet Head
Feb 4, 2004
near LA
www.raveballs.com
classic maiden set tonight in pasadena! everything was from 1984 or earlier (except for "can i play with madness"). glad to see "paula di'anno" singing tonight! LOL new guitarist michelle meldrum (of phantom blue) was awesome. pretty good for the last minute. but was it just me, or could you barely hear aja's vocals? maybe it was because i was in the front row?? there were some newbies there tonight. and a little drunken moshing... thanks to jeff for holding my spot in the front row. me, jeff & neil were honorary roadies for the night: holding the flags, lifting up knocked over monitors, wiping up spilled drinks onstage... LOL i'm still trying to figure out mcmurphy's security...they searched the latinos in front of me, yet didn't even pat me down (and i had a spiked wristband in my back pocket). that's just not right... oh, i believe "sanctuary" was the new song they debuted this week. is nice! LOL

just copy 'n paste this link to your browser:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=c08wovz.abrc4fyj&Uy=5dfgud&Ux=0

here are the highlights:

PB100001.jpg

PB100003.jpg

PB100006.jpg

PB100011.jpg

PB100014.jpg

It was great to see ya there, Raveballs- it's been a while! I appreciate you Jeff and Neil helping me out. My monitor was all over the riser last night!

Daaamn, Aja... two-fisted???!?!

:kickass: :kickass: Yep that's me - I'm quite the party girl! But appearances are deceiving - I only drank one! :saint:

Funny - one of my karate students came to see her teacher perform and we're there chatting for a moment after the show so of course that's when (for the first time, I might add) I get handed 2 beers at the end of the show!! :lol:

It was great to see ya there, Raveballs- it's been a while! I appreciate you Jeff and Neil helping me out. My monitor was all over the riser last night!

:kickass: :kickass: Yep that's me - I'm quite the party girl! But appearances are deceiving - I only drank one! :saint:

Funny - one of my karate students came to see her teacher perform and we're there chatting for a moment after the show so of course that's when (for the first time, I might add) I get handed 2 beers at the end of the show!! :lol:

Aja, could you please become my personal trainer and help me get rid of my fat ass? :)

You had me wondering there for a moment ...."When did Aja become a 2 fisted drinker? "

1 or 2 beers won't kill you... Relax.

It looked like a great show, with excellent pics! It's a bummer I couldn't make this show, I was planning to go. How does Aja manage to be so fit with so many beers, where does she hide all those calories!? :p Wanda's hair looks awesome, it's so Steve Harris, and Linda looks great behind the bateria! :kickass: I gotta make it out again to a show!