Maidens on FOX SPORTS NETWORK 3/25!!!!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
We were just informed by the fine folks at FOX SPORTS WEST NETWORK(not just FOX) that we will be included in a part of a segment they did at the Tempe Music Festival. They are doing a piece with the skateboarders that were on a ramp next to our stage, and decided to include a snip of our performance and a brief chat with Chickinson. Tune in!!! It is going to air Tuesday, March 25th at 5:30pm and again at 10:30pm. I believe the show is called 54321. Happy viewing!/forum/images/smilies/supergrin.gif That's TOMORROW as of this writing!

:cry: I'll be at work when the first one airs and asleep when it airs again!

smylex said:
!
bawl1.gif
I'll be at work when the first one airs and asleep when it airs again!
jen just called me and said it was on at 2:30 pst. I actually watched the show yesterday evening at 5:30~ they were showing how they filmed the Mountain Dew commercials. I checked my cable guide and it'll be on again at 10:30. I guess it's a couple clips of live + a short interview with Chickinson.

Reactions: Ormir
Red Shirt said:
Boo hoo... I watched the entire 10:30 segment of 54321 last night and it was 100% sports. NO MAIDENS!!! !
bawl1.gif

It was the wrong Fox Sports Net....the same thing happened to us but James from Creeping Death www.creepingdeathonline.com taped it at 10:30 off the Fox Sports West network different than the other one.
Go figure...either that or we're in a different universe.

The important thing is it will be uploaded as an mpeg file in a few days on our website.

K who is this suyperkrik guy? Only one person I ever Call Kirk and thats snausages. I have always called him Spatchel Kirk. You want more info you gonna have to ask him?????!!!!%*^%^%