Majestik Swamplord news

DeFy

MAJESTIK MASSACRE
Jun 15, 2004
Swamphell
Will their be any clips from the upcoming album on this site besides (infernal death, bitter metallic side)? it would also be fucking killer if you guys could post the full lenght songs of infernal death and bitter metallic side

Any ideas on what the new album will be titled?

and i already know what you said about the album release date so I wont ask that? i'm just anxious for the 4th the magical.

oh yea - make sure you guys have KILLER FUCKIIIIIIING SOLOS and a new keyboardist that's not one dimensional and not like boring warmen keyboards :D even though your old keyboardist fucking rocked make sure the new guy you got is somewhat similar.

see you in swamphell :headbang:

bah.

yea, but every other band that has keyboards all have the same sound as warmen dude. insania, norther, fucking so many others all have that sound.

Keyboards that add bells and different sounds are cool.. like evergrey keyboards and etc.

I think that Kalmah has the best keys out of all of the Melodic Death Metal bands. It's sad that Pasi left for SC but I hope that Marco fits in well with the Kalmah "sound"...