Make money viewing ads! EASY!

Yep quite similar dude. Its all unreliable shite, and there's just no point in getting hyped over it. If something looks too good to be true it always is in 2010. I'd rather grind online roulette :lol:

Yeah. I know it, too.

I also know how you can get a blowjob whenever you want by chanting a simple passphrase, but I'm not telling ya. I've also got the Andy Sneap SSL AWS900 presets right here on a floppy disk, but I don't think I can be bothered to upload them. Don't believe me? Well, I just tracked 20 tracks of myself farting into a 57, slapped the presets on my AWS900 and got the next KSE album's first draft mix. It sounds absolutely brutal!

I did one of those things when I was like 17, I made 900 in a month by viewing ads and lost it all. the company "folded" and took all of it's money with it. its bullshit.

Nope, not it.

It's not about viewing ads, but getting people to view ads for you. I guess I should have said, I know a real way of getting free money online.

Did something similiar, you had to register on a bunch of websites a day (with a fake mail account of course :lol: ) and I made like 20€ / month.. but I "worked" for hours a day so it wasn't worth it AT ALL ^^