Scott Ian on MTV

thraxx said:
Old Anthrax with Joey is great. 1987 the Bill was Anthrax, Metal Church at the OMNI in Oakland anyone go? i Still have my ticket Stub. and a Metal Church guitar pic from the show

I thought I was the only Metal Church fan around here. About a year ago I posted something about them and no one said anything.

Attack of the Killer Bees........ :tickled:

Valofvalhalla said:
I thought I was the only Metal Church fan around here. About a year ago I posted something about them and no one said anything.

Attack of the Killer Bees........ :tickled:
I did the same on the Old School forum, and little to no resopnse...

I still am a huge fan, having all discs from this band, and now I hear they are playing with DA in Seattle? with a new singer and are shopping their new CD to labels...

Insania said:
I did the same on the Old School forum, and little to no resopnse...

I still am a huge fan, having all discs from this band, and now I hear they are playing with DA in Seattle? with a new singer and are shopping their new CD to labels...
dO YOU HAVE THE DARK ON cd????? I NEED A COPY I HAVE IT ON LP:headbang:

:headbang: SORRY I CAN'T SAY THAT ABOUT SCOTT 3 TIMES, Once at Thrash of the Titans, totally cool, 2nd House of Blues in Hollywood the same and in Sacramento, He Even Signed everything at an Instore they had. And after the show the same....
But Charlie is the MAN......

The Latest from Charlie:

ANTHRAX drummer Charlie Benante has posted the latest installment of his regular online column, dubbed "Blast Beat", on the group's official web site. An excerpt from the column follows:

"My name is Charlie, I play drums in ANTHRAX. We have a new CD/DVD out, it's called 'Music of Mass Destruction'. I went to BEST BUY to get it and they didn't have it? WOW! Kill my landlord, Kill my landlord.

"I saw new rock/metal titles by — FLAW, FEAR FACTORY in the new releases section but guess what... No ANTHRAX, K-I-L-L my Landlord

"Hmmmmmmmmm, what should a band do when they don't see their NEW product in the NEW section or even better THEIR OWN SECTION?

a) call the label
b) tell the management
c) ignore it and go on with your day
d) load up on ammo and kill your landlord

"I choo choo choose D, oh wait...My KMART doesn't stock bullets.

"Can you feel the frustration, this is what it's like in 2004 baby, you're out on your own. Gone are the days of product managers looking out for the album/CD. I have no problem going around while on tour and seeing if our CDs are on display , BUT JESUS CHRIST ! HOW ABOUT STOCKING THE FUCKING THING?? MAYBE WE’RE JUST SOLD OUT!!! HA!

"I want nothing more than to work with a record company. We have been working so hard the last 14 months and I guess to walk in and not see your new shit... it's frustrating. I know the fat losers sitting behind their PCs will call this 'complaining'. This is not what this is, this is my career and by the way... the microwave just went off, your burrito is done — go shove it up your ass.

"I know this goes on with other bands too, I speak to other band members, they live this hell too. We are in a business that is supposed to SELL records/CDs.... what's the problem? I hope this lights a fire under someone’s ass.

"That was an observation.

"This is our Band, this is our Music, We love our fans to death, we always want to give them the Best. I wish we could eliminate the middle man and get the product to the listeners... I can dream can't I?

"Go to your CD stores and see if they have the new ANTHRAX CD, see where it is? New releases or in the ANTHRAX section and let me know."

Its funny cause I met him in Best Buy in the music DVD section (a few months ago) and he was buying the Foo Fighters DVD. He asked me what I was checking out and I was like the GnR Live DVD, it seems pretty cool. He responded by saying is that the new GnR? Im like are you kidding, def not. Even though hes proven to be pretty incompetant I still respect him as a great musician and it was damn cool to meet him.
Sometimes I feel bad for Anthrax cause there a great band and the continually get shafted by the industry, but they need to chill out with all the complaining cause it solves nothing and just makes them look bad.

Check out the user commments on Blabbermouth, about 90% of the people have SLAMMED Charlie for continuing his rants and attacks on the people that once bought his music.

First of all, I would never post comments that slam the people that work for me. Especially on a public forum for the points sake, he sounds like Axl Rose acts. LMFAO.

I know the fat losers sitting behind their PCs will call this 'complaining'. This is not what this is, this is my career and by the way... the microwave just went off, your burrito is done — go shove it up your ass.

Now that is bold. Great fkg. publicity!