Scott Ian on MTV

Valofvalhalla

Cessation Of Life
Mar 28, 2002
www.cessationoflife.com
The new video for 'What Doesn't Die' was banned by MTV. Originally accepted by Headbanger's Ball, the decision was overridden by Standards & Practices. The scenes in question were the fake zombie on fire, the fake zombie carrying a fake head, and my fake zombie killing scene where I knock the head off of a fake mummy. This is the funniest thing I've heard all year.

I was asked to come up with some captions for possible edits. Here they are in case we don't get to use them:

- This scene does not contain casual sex and or public intoxication, therefore it was deemed unsuitable for viewing.

- This scene does not depict an unrealistic lifestyle, nor does it contain any misogynistic acts, therefore it was deemed unsuitable for viewing.

- This scene does not depict wanton destruction of property and or sophomoric violence, therefore it was deemed unsuitable for viewing.

- This scene does not exploit anyone in any way shape or form, therefore it was deemed unsuitable for viewing.

- This scene is not reality television, therefore it was deemed unsuitable for viewing.

- This scene does not contain a lip-synching half naked faux-orgasmic performance, therefore it was deemed unsuitable for viewing.

- This scene does not promote celebrity worship, therefore it was deemed unsuitable for viewing.

- This scene is not crunk or pimped. It does not contain any bling-bling, bitches, or ho's, excessive or otherwise, therefore it was deemed unsuitable for viewing.

There you have it. Hypocrisy anyone?

This sure does bring back the good 'ole days of Tipper Gore and the PMRC. Remember them? They were cute compared to what we've got to fight against now.

Free speech for the dumb,

Scott

P.S.: Our friends over at Fuse (and Launch.com) have no problem with the video."

Source: http://www.anthrax.com

Scott Ian sucks.
Anthrax sucks.
MTV sucks.

"What doesn't die" must be about them. They should have called it "Pull the plug"

Pyrus said:
Quit dissing Scott Ian. METAL JEW POWER, MOTHERFUCKER!

If you wanna talk about Metal Jew Power, there are better examples than
Scott Ian...

like....

DANNY MOTHERFUCKING LILKER!!!

Officer dickhead you should be banned ..... Forever.... You unemployable, all you ever do is post your dayz away. Get a real job..... posting dosen't pay$$$$$
I am the thing that wouldn't Dieo_O

thraxx said:
Officer dickhead you should be banned ..... Forever.... You unemployable, all you ever do is post your dayz away. Get a real job..... posting dosen't pay$$$$$
I am the thing that wouldn't Dieo_O

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
You have no idea what you're talking about so you look really ignorant.
Your spelling and grammar are horrible. Dropping out of elementary school
was a bad idea Assthrax.

thraxx said:
I thought you left this board. Why are you back?

I never left. I never said I was leaving.
Some people like it when I post mp3's.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Oh that's orignal.

At least I can spell, dumbass.

If being original means being illiterate or uneducated, then I am very
un-original and you, as poor as you are with your own language, are
exceptionally original.

Come on guys, don`t be sily everyone knows that nowadays Anthrax sucks(sars) but respect to them for old shit!!

Old Anthrax with Joey is great. 1987 the Bill was Anthrax, Metal Church at the OMNI in Oakland anyone go? i Still have my ticket Stub. and a Metal Church guitar pic from the show