Making a Nevermore 80 min. compilation cd

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
this is similar I guess to the setlist thread. We have now heard TGE for awhile so we know what we like from that.

If you were making an 80 minute compilation cd covering their entire catalog that:

1. would be good cd for you to listen to while on a road trip

and

2. would be good to pass onto friends that need to discover Nevermore

What songs would you choose and would you put the songs in any particular order to provide the cd with anysort of flow?

C.B.F.
Godmoney
Beyond Within
Dreaming Neon Black
Fault of the Flesh
Seven Tongues of God
Lost
The Learning
Narcosynthesis
The River Dragon Has Come
The Heart Collector
Enemies of Reality
I, Voyager
Seed Awakening
Final Prouct
Sentient 6
Psalm of Lydia

This is probably a little longer than 80 minutes, but what the hell.

I think with this band, more than any other, you can just pick any songs and it will work.

1. Matricide
2. 42147
3. Beyond Within
4. I Am the Dog
5. Dreaming Neon Black
6. Poison Godmachine
7. The River Dragon Has Come
8. The Heart Collector
9. Enemies of Reality
10. Sentient 6
11. The Psalm of Lydia
12. This Godless Endeavor

There's probably more I could add, but those are the ones that popped into my head first and ended up as less than 80 minutes total.

My point is simply that Nevermore is a neverending subject which can be explored/analysed in depth. The official discussion forum should be where Nevermocans can enter into deep and meaningful intellectual discussion. The board doesn't need to be polluted with threads with no real purpose. A Nevermore compilation is something you can do in your own time.

My point is simply that Nevermore is a neverending subject which can be explored/analysed in depth. The official discussion forum should be where Nevermocans can enter into deep and meaningful intellectual discussion. The board doesn't need to be polluted with threads with no real purpose.

If we applied this same logic to your existence, we'd be morally obligated to euthanize you with a pitchfork.

Profanity said:
My point is simply that Nevermore is a neverending subject which can be explored/analysed in depth. The official discussion forum should be where Nevermocans can enter into deep and meaningful intellectual discussion. The board doesn't need to be polluted with threads with no real purpose. A Nevermore compilation is something you can do in your own time.
So what does a thread about getting ripped off by an old friend have anything to do with intellectual Nevermore discussion? At least this thread is related to Nevermore.

Hmm...80 min cd? I am gonna put 18 songs on here...who knows if I could fit that many...but you'll get the idea:

Enemies Of Reality
Born
Final Product
Bittersweet Feast
Next In Line
Dreaming Neon Black
Believe In Nothing
I, Voyager
Sea Of Possibilities
The Hurting Words
This Sacrament
Beyond Within
The Heart Collector
The Sound Of Silence
Inside Four Walls
This Godless Endeavor
Never Purify
The Fault Of The Flesh

halfdeadhippo said:
So what does a thread about getting ripped off by an old friend have anything to do with intellectual Nevermore discussion? At least this thread is related to Nevermore.

The money he took from me could have been for Nevermore shows/albums. It also could have adversely affected a fellow Nevermocan and it is also up to the Nevermore community to look after their own wirth problems they may encounter in their journey through life as a Nevermore fan.