Maleficium - The Story?

MidasKnight

New Metal Member
Nov 14, 2002
United States
Visit site
After enjoying the Maleficium CD for many years, I have finally decided to try and figure out what it is all about.

Obviously, the first few songs refer to the old Witches of Salem (or some similar story) but what confuses me is where the dragons come in.

If anyone knows what the story is really about, I'd be happy to hear it. I was planning on writing a short story (or even a whole book) about one of several metal CDs and I am most inspired to write about Maleficium (at least today, it always changes).

Anyway, any insight would be appreciated.

...and

LEFAY NEEDS TO COME TO THE STATES!!!!

MK

Originally posted by MidasKnight
Obviously, the first few songs refer to the old Witches of Salem (or some similar story) but what confuses me is where the dragons come in.
Don't worry, not the whole album is based on facts. (Morgana) Lefay would not be the same if there was no fantasy blending in. Some short remarks can be found in this thread , but I believe noone can give you the full meaning of all the lyrics.
Maybe you can find a few more details in older interviews...just search the web.

Where's Chuck!??!!
who? :confused:

Oh yeah, sorry. With a little bit of thinking I should have known :rolleyes:
Don't know where he is, I remember he only made something like two posts since this board opened.