Malevolent Creation

I have always loved these guys, and when I heard "The Will To Kill" first, I was totally blown away. Appart from being better than even their classic stuff, it consists a rare energy and brutality, that makes me think it's one of the best deathmetal realeases for years... Malevolent Creation rules!!!! Definately!!!

Everything bores you MacMoney! :tickled:

I picked-up The Willlll, To, fucking, KILLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a couple months ago and I actually listened to it twice thinking it was nothing spectacular....but another couple listens and I actually realised that it was pretty groovy and interesting. I like the vocals on twtk, very aggressive.

I've got Envenomed on order. I like the cover art. :loco:

The Ten Commandments and Retribution are classics. Stillborn suffered from piss poor digital production.

After that, vocalist Bret Hoffman left, and bassist Jason Blachowicz (now of Divine Empire) did the vocals for Eternal and In Cold Blood. His vocals are kinda one dimensional... However the former featured Dave Culross on drums and the latter had Derek Roddy.. two world class DM drummers!

The Fine Art Of Murder and Envenomed had Hoffman back on vocals as Blachowicz was kicked to the curb for his racist views.

Now, another vocalist on the Will To Kill... not bad, but not great either as it is the vocalist of Hate Plow. Considering half of MC is in Hate Plow.. the differentiation is starting to blur.

But there is a very tasty guitar solo from James Murphy (post brain tumor treatment.. the man still has his chops!!)