Man i need to drop a few pounds....

About 8 months ago I used to weigh around 21 and a half stone. Now I weigh around 12 and a half.

Pretty scarily fast tbh, but all I did was start skipping (jump rope) every day, which I found to be far easier on my joints (especially my knees) than jogging or running, then once I'd got to a point where I could actually run more comfortably, I started running a few miles away from my house and then back again as well as the jump rope.

I also stopped eating chocolate, biscuits, cakes, any sort of dessert, crisps, fries, any sort of fast food, and started drinking only water, a glass of milk a day and the occasional fruit juice...

WOW, this is awesome, dude! Thanks for sharing your experience :) I began today eating no more shit like Pizza..or something like that. The problem is..at about Midnight I get quite hungry :/

Anyone got an exercise bike? I don't much like the idea of riding a bike in London, so I'm thinking of getting one. That way I can exercise and rockout at the same time! :lol:

I'm about 13 stone. Average for my height, but I've got a bit of a gut that I want to lose. I think in my case I just want to tone up, but not really got a clue how to start.

But riding a real bike has one big advantage: you can't just stop at any point, because you somehow have to get home. More effective. ;)

Bikes are awesome, especially if you like shiny toys :) I upgrade mine so much, its a great escape from music, tinkering in the garage, riding etc. Only bad thing is that sometimes you get injured :lol:

Joe

High Metabolism... thats my secret.../curse

to be honest i eat shit the majority of the time but i eat ALOT!! and i'm borderline underweight...

also walking/sex are great workouts

But riding a real bike has one big advantage: you can't just stop at any point, because you somehow have to get home. More effective. ;)

yup that´s true, also i don´t see the point of pedalling in the same spot, tha´rs ridiculous to me, go out breed air merge with the enviroment

I lost 15 pounds after becoming a vegetarian 3 months ago. If you don't do it right however, it is pretty dangerous. I am probably going to start eating a tiny bit of poultry again until I can ween myself off, but honestly, skip out on the red meats. Get rid of any soda and replace it with water. That alone should save you some weight.

I'm 6'3 and I'm 170 pounds :erk:
The weird thing is that I eat A LOT. In fact I'm always eating. I don't understand where all this food goes. And my biggest exercice is walking to shool :lol:

I'm 6'3 and 172 but, I workout 6 days a week and plan out my meals EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY.

Fuck you guys who can stay slim and do whatever you want! =D