man

Whats cooking in your land...??

MSC=SMARTASS=little brat...

Hey Cthulu... Hows things?

Yeah, it's gone to shit.

Ever since the Megadeth BB'ers with 13 posts started trying to run the place. :rolleyes:

Try mags forum. :D

Originally posted by Trapped
Hey Cthulu... Hows things?

Yeah, it's gone to shit.

Ever since the Megadeth BB'ers with 13 posts started trying to run the place. :rolleyes:

Try mags forum. :D

As I recall, you were once a "13 post Megadeth BBer"...right?

Actually, no.

I was here when the first nevermore board was up... way before the Megadeth BB...

Waaaay before it was at ultimate-metal.

Originally posted by Trapped
Actually, no.

I was here when the first nevermore board was up... way before the Megadeth BB...

Waaaay before it was at ultimate-metal.

I didn't say you were here or there first, I just stated the FACT that you were on the Megadeth BB with your glorious "13 posts" as well.

:zzz:

hey smartass, i've been here a long time, bitch...get your facts together...

what's up my old school brothers? glad to see some decent posters are still around...

hey anyone now warrel's favorite color, or food? i need to know!!!!!

Originally posted by Cthulu
hey smartass, i've been here a long time, bitch...get your facts together...

what's up my old school brothers? glad to see some decent posters are still around...

hey anyone now warrel's favorite color, or food? i need to know!!!!!

HEY DAN......I would say his color would be......hmm,,neon black(LOL) or GREY. I have no clue really

Originally posted by Cthulu
ledmag, i'm glad you really don't know because that would make you a loser!! haha...i'm sure that's been asked since i took my sabbatical

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Your right, I would be a loser if i knew that.

You know what? We should have not went any further with the color, we should have just left it alone, becouse if I am wrong with my EDUCATED GUESS(you know, the colors he mentions the MOST in songs,,grey, black constantly),,,Some *ASS-NECK* like Poison PUSS or SMARTFART would have corrected me, then we could have made MUCH FUN OF THEM...HAHAHAHA.