Who will get Champions League cup?

• Manchester

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • I am not interested (I'm gay)

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
C.Ronaldo wasn't good, and for those who say that he is overrated, watch Euro 2004 again and think again please.

Yeah but he wasn't really brilliant or anything, and he was terrible on Euro 2008 fyi. Also he had a bunch of mediocre seasons and didn't score nearly as much as now. He Improved a lot, as I said before.

I HATE Barcelona !! Coz i am a huge Real.Madrid fan !!!! and an Man United used to be my favorite team when i was a kid. So supporting the Red Devils with no doubt, and maybe i will look for my old Man.U t-shirt with "Sharp" ad on it when i watch the match :D

haha I also have an old SHARP t-shirt which I won I think approximately 10 years ago during a football camp I attended as a kid. Good stuff!

I really liked the gladiator soundtrack as opening theme but was it just me that found the game to be actually, quite boring? Yes, barcelona offered some really good football but the problem was man UTD, they were so passive and barely offered any resistance so the game was almost predictable and... dull...

I remember last year's with the terrible fate of John Terry! That was a much better game I think even though Chelsea lost which I thought was a pity. Nevertheless, the game was a really good one.

god some people are such cretins when it comes to their sports teams. like there are these russian dudes that live in my dorm and they were so fanatic about manchester united that they started a fight over it during the game at a local bar where a bunch of us were watching it. like, what the fuck, you are russian, what do you care about an english soccer team. completely imbecilic

Yeah Messi wasn't that good yesterday, Xavi and Iniesta (as usual) were the guys !!
And after the second goal, Man United lost control of the whole thing..
C.Ronaldo wasn't good, and for those who say that he is overrated, watch Euro 2004 again and think again please.
Arasmas and Widow Skuls, if you can't participate in this conversation just STFU. and Arasmas, dunno how can you tell that a thread is Off-Topic or not, it's fucking Non-Opeth related talk, did we involve Opeth here, and I blieve the right thing that could be done is that you break your fucking computer or router.

I guess you couldn't see what Messi did during the game (even when he didn't hold the ball). He opened up the whole Man U defense with his diagonal runs.
and C. Ronaldo wasn't really that good in 04, he's way better now, but he's still not comparable to the best players in the world. People call him the best free kicker in the world :erk:. that's just.. annoying..

you have to look at what the players do every second on the pitch. Ronaldo and Zlatan walk around mostly, waiting for the ball, since they know they will get the pass, instead of creating the situations themself, like Forlan :kickass:

I've been playing football for 15 years. I know the game!
what if he would be shit-ugly, and would pass instead of trying to get pass the enemies by himself by dribbling and diving?
Then I don't think alot of people would care for him.

^Come on dude, you know not every man has to be exact team-worker. These kind of men are rare and they can contribute a LOT when time comes, besides the Ronaldo you are picturing is getting maturer day by day and I think most of the people are noticing it.

I guess you couldn't see what Messi did during the game (even when he didn't hold the ball). He opened up the whole Man U defense with his diagonal runs.
and C. Ronaldo wasn't really that good in 04, he's way better now, but he's still not comparable to the best players in the world. People call him the best free kicker in the world :erk:. that's just.. annoying..

you have to look at what the players do every second on the pitch. Ronaldo and Zlatan walk around mostly, waiting for the ball, since they know they will get the pass, instead of creating the situations themself, like Forlan :kickass:

I did see them, I totally agree that Messy was awesome as almost any other match.
But C.Ronaldo IS one of the best players in the world. Plus, I don't think players like Zidane and Ronaldo (My fav player) and all that wave that came in mid 90s are comparable to nowadays players, unless, i don't know a shit about soccer, i don't actually enjoy watching it anymore, there are no big numbers of awesome players like it used to be at least 5 years back. Look at the recent Champions League final matches, boring !! Even in the last World Cup (not the final match)...

what if he would be shit-ugly, and would pass instead of trying to get pass the enemies by himself by dribbling and diving?

lmao

Look at the recent Champions League final matches, boring !! Even in the last World Cup (not the final match)...

chelsea barca 2nd leg.

for the world cup, you prob wouldnt have seen the australia - japan match where the aussies scored 3 goals in the final 7 mins to win? or the last 16 game aus - italy where the aussies were on top pretty much the entire game before some foul filthy cunt of a person named materazzi dived in injury time and was awarded a disgraceful penalty (therefore illustrating why the game is horrible and not popular in aus).

but yeh apart from those 3 games ive rarely seen an exciting soccer game

I did see them, I totally agree that Messy was awesome as almost any other match.
But C.Ronaldo IS one of the best players in the world. Plus, I don't think players like Zidane and Ronaldo (My fav player) and all that wave that came in mid 90s are comparable to nowadays players, unless, i don't know a shit about soccer, i don't actually enjoy watching it anymore, there are no big numbers of awesome players like it used to be at least 5 years back. Look at the recent Champions League final matches, boring !! Even in the last World Cup (not the final match)...

Ronaldo Luis (the phenomenon, he is back by the way, this time for Corinthians and playing extremely well) and Zidane are monstrously superior to C. Ronaldo and basically any other player in the world right now for obvious reasons, if you are a soccer fan at all you should know why.

it sucks that Sweden sucks :(
my favourite football nations are the Netherlands (Van Bastern, Kluivert, Van der Saar :kickass:) and Cameroon.
my least favourite team is Egypt (I never miss ACN).

at least we have Svennis and Petter Hansson <3

Ronaldo Luis (the phenomenon, he is back by the way, this time for Corinthians and playing extremely well) and Zidane are monstrously superior to C. Ronaldo and basically any other player in the world right now for obvious reasons, if you are a soccer fan at all you should know why.

Holy fuck, these were so trivial I am ashamed to read them..

Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima aka the real Ronaldo is by far the best forward I have ever seen, and thinking of insanely severe injuries he went through, it just drives me crazy..

and Zidane... he was not only a phenomenal footballer but also like a maestro and a coach in the field.

for the world cup, you prob wouldnt have seen the australia - japan match where the aussies scored 3 goals in the final 7 mins to win? or the last 16 game aus - italy where the aussies were on top pretty much the entire game before some foul filthy cunt of a person named materazzi dived in injury time and was awarded a disgraceful penalty (therefore illustrating why the game is horrible and not popular in aus).

but yeh apart from those 3 games ive rarely seen an exciting soccer game
Yes I agree, although i have seen only goals of Italy-Aus..
But man, the world cup isn't just three or two matches !!!!!!
I remember when i was a little in 98, the fucking quart-finals were all AWESOME !!!
In Euro 2000 the same, Netherland Vs Italy (semi-final) is one of the best matches i've ever seen.
Almost all Turkey, Brazil, Germany matches in 2002 were great too.

I actually believe the problem occurred back in their golden days, coz by then, I think football schools didn't do a great work with little kids who are Senior by now, and as a result, we don't have such great players as in mid 90s and early 2000

we should make a football thread, as this is a thread about one game.
Juninho ft free kicks!