Today is a good day to die

Jevil

Pro Evolution Fucker
Apr 18, 2006
Basque Country
www.soulitude-web.com
25 years later, my football team, the mighty and most prideful team in the world Athletic De Bilbao will play tonight the Final Cup against the powerful Barcelona FC. David Vs Goliath.

We are the 4th team ìn CV with 9 leagues and 24 cups.
We are still a club, not an enterprise (Like Real Madrid & Barcelona).
We have never been in the second category of the league (Like Madrid & Barcelona).
We are the second older team of spanish league (Est. 1898) (Only Recreativo de Huelva is Older)

And the most important ...we are a unique team cause we only play with people from the Basque Country. Young basque people who fight and give their blood for their team.

My city is red and white these days.

I will recall those Manowar's words...
Gods of war I call you, my sword
Is by my side.
I seek a life of honor, free from
All false pride.
I will crack the whip with a bold
Mighty hail.
Cover me with death if I should
Ever fail.
Glory, majesty, unity
Hail, hail, hail

This is what happened last Final Cup between Athletic and Barcelona, BtW, we won. My neighbour Endika scored the goal of victory.
Maradona and company got angry and the match ended in a orgy of violence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I think that Athletic may have chance to win this cuz Barcelona wont be probably playing in their strongest squad. They have a Champions League final to be played so I think that the coach will save more important players to that event.

Aaaaaargh I hate Barca ;) Kicked out my Bayern München in the Champions Leage. And after that they killed Chelsea with Michael Ballack. I hope the time of luck will end today for FC Barcelona.

Best wishes for Bilbao!!! :) Kill em all!!!

Oh yes..I hope, Christiano Ronaldo shoot off an important penalty :D For me it´s the final of narcissism. Fuckin overpaid poser idiots.

That guy makes me wanna punch babies! :heh:

I simply can't root for Man U as long as he's playing there. Sorry. For no rational reason of course, but hey, it's football!

Messi on the other side, I like him. He does his thing without being to much of a prima donna.

@ Jevil: If Barca takes another day off, like in the match against Chelsea, Athletic might be on to something. But if they're having a good day...

That guy makes me wanna punch babies! :heh:

I simply can't root for Man U as long as he's playing there. Sorry. For no rational reason of course, but hey, it's football!

Messi on the other side, I like him. He does his thing without being to much of a prima donna.

@ Jevil: If Barca takes another day off, like in the match against Chelsea, Athletic might be on to something. But if they're having a good day...

That guy makes me wanna punch babies

lol + 1000 for that :lol:

Messi is okay, but in the last important matches he wasn´t really great..but still good. Haha I just remember Chelsea got the goal in the last minute. Drogba was really pissed...

Jevil: If Barca takes another day off, like in the match against Chelsea, Athletic might be on to something. But if they're having a good day...

I know, but we will die with honour. They are much better but we are will fight to the end (I hope)
They better watch out or we will have to use other techniques like in 1983.

My dear beloved Ajax has lost everything it once was....
11 coaches in 12 years time....
I'm surely happy I'm old enough to say I've seen an Ajax play football that was just beautifull...
The complete board eventually tried to have the same business model as Man Utd, Barcalona & Real Madrid.
This has FAILED! Now since Marco van Basten has stopped as coach, we need to look for another one..

The more I see what this business minded boards do to our clubs, the more I respect clubs that keep honour & tradition going on like Athletic De Bilbao.
I hope they win man, good luck tonight, I probally also will be watching it..

My dear beloved Ajax has lost everything it once was....
11 coaches in 12 years time....
I'm surely happy I'm old enough to say I've seen an Ajax play football that was just beautifull...
The complete board eventually tried to have the same business model as Man Utd, Barcalona & Real Madrid.
This has FAILED! Now since Marco van Basten has stopped as coach, we need to look for another one..

Yeah, what has become of mid-nineties Ajax? A team that was among the best in Europe and therefore in the world. Ever since van Gaal left, Ajax hadn't been the same.

I think some players of that golden era just became to big for the club (or thought they were) and consequently moved on, as well as van Gaal.

There was a time when Barca started with up to 9 Dutchmen - van Gaal basically took the team with him. Absolutely insane...

There was a time when Barca started with up to 9 Dutchmen - van Gaal basically took the team with him. Absolutely insane...

That's the problem in nowadays football, strong teams get the players from other weaker teams. Money rules football. It sucks.

Ajax is one of Europe's best players factories... it's a pity that many of them go to play in other clubs/enterprises. I know perfectly what is that. In the past basque teams were a factory of players for Madrid and Barcelona.

and I fucking hope, Ribery will stay!

I think he won't.

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/f...ccio-aceptara/dasftb/20090513dasdaiftb_18/Tes

Florentino Perez, ex-president of the Real Madrid, and a very wealthy businessman is back and he will present himself as candidate for next R. Madrid elections, again.
Yesterday I saw on TV that he wwill spend tons of euros in having the best Real Madrid.
One of the players he want to buy is Ribery.
There are many other names like C. Ronaldo, Kaka...
And Zidane as technical asistant.

Fuck Madrid! (sorry if any spanish supporter reads this, but I hate it)