Thats it, I've fuckin had enough

Slatanictrash

Aug 5, 2009
Glasgow
This has gone far enough, I just can't take it anymore, it stinks is all I can say and it's a fuckin disgrace and no more, I am done with it all

What am I talking about?

Well lets start with the fact Dundee Utd had 3 clear penalty claims turned down in the 1st half which further proves a conspiracy to assist rangers any chance they get and it stinks, thankfully justice was done when Dundee Utd scored in the 90th minute and knocked Rangers out of the Scottish cup

No, it's Celtic losing 4-0 to a team that

A) Hadn't defeated Celtic since 1989
B) lost a cup final on Sunday against a team that only had 9 men against 11
C) Couldn't even score against a team that had 9 men and yet were able to put 4 goals past Celtic who had 11 men on the pitch
D) Are fighting relegation
E) Prior to their stunning victory over Celtic were 2nd bottom in the league

Sorry Tony but you are the weakest link, it was bad enough witnessing Strachan dismantling at the time, a decent Celtic team and he steadily made Celtic worse only for Tony to come in and make John Barnes look like an outstanding manager, too many times you made the wrong subsitutions, played the wrong tatics, signed players that aren't even good enough to play and wear the Hoops, and continously change the defence so often that the back 4 are so erroded of confidence that you just know we are going to lose goals regardless of who we play against.

I know this is a heavy metal forum but I really just want to vent my frustrations as I know someone else in here will share the same feelings as me

:lol:
I love these topics. :p

Sounds like your team is in a bad slump. *hands you Infected Nations* This'll make it better! :D

:lol:
I love these topics. :p

Sounds like your team is in a bad slump. *hands you Infected Nations* This'll make it better! :D

It's way fuckin worse than a slump, it's an embarrassment, what is even worse is that Rangers are so skint, they haven't been able to sign any new players for 2 years and yet they are 10 points ahead of us and they have 2 games in hand

Thank you mate for being supportive and giving me Infected Nations, I am now away to sing Genocide as that is what I feel like committing at Parkhead (That is the name of Celtic's stadium)

210.gif
210.gif
210.gif

p.s To get a better effect of these emots, just act like you are copy and pasting and highlight it, you will see it much better

Poor show dude! I'm glad I dinna gie twa tosses about Scottish Football... though I'm a Forest Fan, and Billy Davies is our best manager in ages... a lot better than Colin Calderwood!

Billy Davies is totally under-rated, he was excellent at Motherwell given the circumstances and he did no' bad at Derby and I have been impressed with Forest everytime I see them on SKY

At last you have a team to be proud off after so long with those false dawns, best of luck to youse for the rest of the season

Cheers, though we've kind of blown it for automatic promotion now. When we lost our 19 game unbeaten run we had a little implosion. We've lost 7 in a row away from home now, though won our last 12 at home which is a club record. But the awesome football we were playing seems to have dried up, last few home wins have been scrappy by all accounts, and I really don't fancy us in the play-offs, we always bottle it.

Still, compared to last season it's been a bloody miracle. Billy's a hero, though some of the fans don't like his big mouth. Though from a club run by Cloughie for 20 years that seems kind of a ridiculous attitude :lol:

If it's any consoloation I'd take Celtic over Rangers every day of the year. When I was a kid we used to go to Pittodrie and watch Aberdeen occasionally, but it was in the era of Rangers 9-in-a-row and it made Scottish football so fucking boring that I lost all interest. It was nice when Celtic finally came good again but too late to save my enthusiasm for the SPL. I don't know what the Hell is up with Tony Mowbray by the way, he seems to have utterly lost his marbles. He did a fairly decent job at West Brom...

My reply to this thread is life's not always fair. Football's not always fair, you can't win every single game. The best teams lose games against the worst teams. Hell, the worst teams sometimes win games against the very best teams. That's the beauty of football, and sport in general. On paper it's all decided, but out there on the day anything can happen.

I actually think you're wrong to say Celtic are going through something worse than a slump. Simply because they're second in the league. I know the Scottish title is almost certainly a two horse race every year, but still.

Put it this way Slaytanic, be glad you're team is still playing football in Scotland... because if you were in England you wouldn't be anywhere near where you are right now.

My reply to this thread is life's not always fair. Football's not always fair, you can't win every single game. The best teams lose games against the worst teams. Hell, the worst teams sometimes win games against the very best teams. That's the beauty of football, and sport in general. On paper it's all decided, but out there on the day anything can happen.

I actually think you're wrong to say Celtic are going through something worse than a slump. Simply because they're second in the league. I know the Scottish title is almost certainly a two horse race every year, but still.

Put it this way Slaytanic, be glad you're team is still playing football in Scotland... because if you were in England you wouldn't be anywhere near where you are right now.

I agree with the 1st paragraph, I don't expect to win all the time and it does make for an interesting spectacle

I am not wrong about saying it's worse than a slump, as I said, there is no passion, no desire to win and no inspiration from anyone, Mowbray has made so many mistakes that I was willing to give him time but after last night performance against a team that I already said lost a cup final playing against 9 men, you would think they would be so demoralised about it that Celtic would put them to the sword and what have you but instead it was the other way round

I am not glad to be still playing in Scotland, I want to say that at one time when Martin O'Neil was in charge from 1999 till 2004, Celtic had a team that would be considered to be good enough to compete in England, if you think this me being a fantatist, I would like to point out that during those 5 years with MON in charge, Celtic had the strongest home record in European football, only 1 team in that time beat Celtic at Parkhead and that was Barcalona with Henrick Larrson in their team where he score against Celtic in his return to Parkhead in a 3-1 victory, we defeated the likes of Ac Milan, Barca, Man Utd, Juventus at Parkhead, what was our downfall was that we couldn't win away from home and this bad continues to this day.

There you go, Mowbray's got the sack.

I am sorry to see that happen to a nice guy but it needed to be done as I said in my 1st post, it just went from bad to worse and even during his press confrences recently it was extremely bizairre, this may give us a chance to win the Scottish Cup now as I wouldn't have been confident in the semi-final against a lower league team with him in charge

Wait, people still give a fuck about football?

Fuck yeah, its a passion for me, it's almost like a religeon here in Glasgow, I live and breath not only football but music as well, both these things make me feel alive and it's exhillarating

:loco::loco::loco:

I'm just like 'FUCK FOOTBALL' now man, Celtic cannae do nout right, shanner that Mowbray's gone but - wasnae fully his fault, it's a wee sin for him, nae had a great time. Once Keane gone Celtic are going back into their shitty slump, they have a ''young'' team that may flourish in 2-3 seasons, but it's vital we get points now, and that's nae happening. Fuck football, well and truly.

I'm just like 'FUCK FOOTBALL' now man, Celtic cannae do nout right, shanner that Mowbray's gone but - wasnae fully his fault, it's a wee sin for him, nae had a great time. Once Keane gone Celtic are going back into their shitty slump, they have a ''young'' team that may flourish in 2-3 seasons, but it's vital we get points now, and that's nae happening. Fuck football, well and truly.

I did say I liked him but it just a shame it didn't work out, he just wasn't quite up to the job, at least as I said, we have saved our chance for the Scottish Cup, if he remained till the end of season we would have nothing at all

I want to say that at one time when Martin O'Neil was in charge from 1999 till 2004, Celtic had a team that would be considered to be good enough to compete in England

You're right there. Celtic had a great team back then.

Winning away from home in Europe is difficult for any team. Even Arsenal, who can annihilate ANY team on their day.