Thats it, I've fuckin had enough

Well no-one in Britain does. They're a bunch of moany bastards who have spent their way to success, and now everyone hates them even more than they hate Manchester United, which is rather a lot indeed. Eff Chelsea. Eff them right in the ay.

Neil Lennon is apparently acting Celtic manager... weird choice, completely untested. I was actually stood next to him in a pub on Byers road a couple of months ago. They should have called Mark Hughes...

I don't hate Chelsea anywhere near as much as I hate United!! Chelsea have class. I hope United's plane crashes again and they'd all die. :lol:

I know where you're coming from... but I actually like the group of players Chelsea have. Of course football's about money these days though, and it is sad reality.

Nooooo! Fuck Derby :lol: I'm from Middlesbrough! I've supported the Boro all my life, and I always will... though being a Boro fan is a roller coaster, to say the least.

Aye, up and down like a yo yo! Except this season, apparently. Though you might still make the play-offs. I'm no fan of Boro to be honest, but good luck to you anyway. I'm fond of Gordon Strachan as a bloke, even if I don't really rate him too highly as a manager...

To be brutally honest with you man, as painful as it is for me to say knowing Newcastle are going up, I don't want Boro to be in the Premiership next season. We don't belong there, yet. I'd prefer us to stay in the Championship, consolidate our position, build our young team and challenge for the again next season.

Well no-one in Britain does. They're a bunch of moany bastards who have spent their way to success, and now everyone hates them even more than they hate Manchester United, which is rather a lot indeed. Eff Chelsea. Eff them right in the ay.

Neil Lennon is apparently acting Celtic manager... weird choice, completely untested. I was actually stood next to him in a pub on Byers road a couple of months ago. They should have called Mark Hughes...

I hate Cheatski because of Mohrinio, cheating bastard he is, I still never have forgiven Porto for their antics in the 2003 UEFA Cup Final and he was in charge of them

He is the interm manager, he won't be the full time choice

My dad told me something about what he dreamt last night when I mentioned that Mowbray was sacked

He said in his dream "Larrson was the new Celtic manager", bit freaky if you ask me

Sparky could be in the frame but we do really need to pick the right man for the job, we need someone that not only understands what Celtic is all about but play in a manner that entertains us

To be brutally honest with you man, as painful as it is for me to say knowing Newcastle are going up, I don't want Boro to be in the Premiership next season. We don't belong there, yet. I'd prefer us to stay in the Championship, consolidate our position, build our young team and challenge for the again next season.

I've heard a lot of Forest fans (not to mention the manager) say the same about us, but I don't feel that way. The thing is that I don't trust Forest to have a season this good for a while. It's been over ten years since we were in the top flight, and I'd take it even though I know we'd come straight back down, because making it there once would make it so much easier to get there again once we are relegated, and I'd far rather be a yo yo club than one that's down all the time like it's been for the last decade...

I'm fond of Gordon Strachan as a bloke, even if I don't really rate him too highly as a manager...

I wasn't one of those ones that didn't like him cos he wisnae Celtic minded, I eventually went off him cos the style of football was hellish to watch and I couldn't take anymore, he might be a success in Boro cos their style of football is hellish to watch

:p

I still can't believe we sold Robson to Boro, that was one of Mowbray's mistakes

You're mad! There's no class in buying yourself success like that. It's like Man City. If teams spend that much then it's fun to watch them fail.
Having the best players in the world still doesn't qualify as a team. The trainer made them a team whom are now winning alot of matches so..

Having the best players in the world still doesn't qualify as a team. The trainer made them a team whom are now winning alot of matches so..

Real Madrid are a case in hand

Fuckin eejits spent 250 million Euros and still can't get past the last 16 of the champions league and yet look at Man Utd, a few players over 30 and still have that desire and skill to compete at the top level

I have to admit I do like Man Utd, I have always like them since I 1st saw Jasper Olsen playing for them, he was my favourite player and he influenced me to play football left footed when I am a natural right footed player, so this is way before Sir Purple Nose became Man Utd manager

I've heard a lot of Forest fans (not to mention the manager) say the same about us, but I don't feel that way. The thing is that I don't trust Forest to have a season this good for a while. It's been over ten years since we were in the top flight, and I'd take it even though I know we'd come straight back down, because making it there once would make it so much easier to get there again once we are relegated, and I'd far rather be a yo yo club than one that's down all the time like it's been for the last decade...

I don't blame you for thinking that way to be honest. I mean, no offence but I think you're probably right in saying Forest won't have a season like they're having this time around for a while. Still, if you do get promoted and end up making an impression, yet do end up going back down you run the risk of loosing vital members of your squad who may consider themselves too good for the Championship. Which of course would be ridiculous, because while the Premiership is a whole different class to the Championship, the Championship is still a very competitive league.

I still can't believe we sold Robson to Boro, that was one of Mowbray's mistakes

I know, he's been a well needed addition to our squad. If it makes you feel any better, the Boro fans will treat him well. Especially if he keeps scoring at the rate he has been :lol: