McGeady
Samaras
Fortune
Keane
Subs:
Rasmussen
Crosas
McCourt

None of you are fit to wear the Hoops with pride, you are all a disgrace, the sooner you all no longer play for Celtic the better, I never thought I would witness yet again another gutless display, I take nothing away from Ross County who, not only did their town proud but their league as well, a 1st division team to beat, what is supposedly the biggest club in Scotland, to lose to a team that only recently joined the professional leagues after years of playing in the junior leagues is completely unacceptable, LEAVE NOW

You shamed the jerseys, you shamed the fans that tried to support, you HAVE disgraced us all, I am fuckin simmering with rage, I no longer wish to see any of your names in the team next season, if I do, you can no longer count on my support, I only support those that want to play for the beloved hoops, play with pride and passion for the hoops, know that it is an honour to play for Glasgow Celtic, understand the history and what it means to the supporters what playing for Celtic is all about, it's not just a team, it's a community and you have let us all down, I will always support Celtic but not you.

To the Celtic Board, see this is what you get for scrimping and scraping, trying to save a few quid, you have brought total shame and utter humiliation upon what was once a proud football club that once brought joy and entertainment to the fans and neutrals alike with attacking football, free with abandon, joy and happiness at the sheer audacity of the flair players like Jinky, Larsson, Danny McGrain, what was once a club that embraced attacking football is now reduced to a laughing stock, this is what failure to invest in a superb team 6 years ago which was on the brink of really taking on the might of the cream of Europe, instead cheap money was spent of mediocre players that brought the club crashing down, who will want to become the next manager of Celtic now with the squad that is left, this is one damage that will never be repaired because champions league football is no longer coming back to Celtic park, you the board must resign

Never since have I felt so low and deviod of passion for the Tic's, I suffered the humilation of Inverness Caledonian Thistle beating us 3-1 at our home ground but this is far worse as this was for a place in the final, a team that has lifted the Scottish Cup 33 times folded under pressure against a team playing in their 1st ever semi-final.

Never before have I ever felt to be ashamed to be known as a Celtic Supporter, I can no longer hold my head high with the shambles that is occuring with the team I love, it is the hardest thing, to walk away from a team I have always loved because of the shame brought to the jerseys, you can no longer count on my support as you haven't earned the right to it.

"That was our weather and now here's Slatanictrash with your sports update!"

"FUCKING LAZY ASS FOOTBALLERS! YOU'RE A FUCKING DISGRACE TO YOUR JERSEYS! *ahem* Back to you Bill."

Aye, pretty much, this is how the season is just summed up. The performance was shocking and embarrassing, Lennon? fuck it. Ross County man, I mean come the fuck on, it's pathetic. I have officially given up whatever interested that remained in Scottish football.

I am glad you people are enjoying my rants, now it has been 24 hours after the event and all day I have been getting people at work putting up pictures of Ross County celebrating and emails reminding me of the score, this is something I could do without, but fair play to Ross County, I hope they win in the final and I will be backing them.

I guess it can hard for some people to understand my passion for sport, like Never the Same, but I can guarantee you that Caveman Ninja, Siobhan and a few others will know exactly how I feel, and they know the feeling and depth of passion for a team that can be strong that others don't understand.

Makes for good reading though when I lose the nut, doesn't it?

:lol::lol::lol:

I can guarantee you that Caveman Ninja, Siobhan and a few others will know exactly how I feel, and they know the feeling and depth of passion for a team that can be strong that others don't understand.

:lol::lol::lol:

I hear you for sure bro... I invest a lot of emotion in football and the result of a game can make or break your day...

FOOTBALL IS FOR UNCULTURED BUFFOONS AND TALENTLESS FOOTMONKEYS

(This is gonna be classic :D)

AWORLDOFPAIN.png